• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Wack Version (Elite Four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Aug 31, 2021
so umm twickotweet pretty much rips the game? i umm caught one and the game crashed, but i saved before it crashed. but when i try to open the game it also crashes, it says:
Script 'SpriteWindow' line 218:RuntimeErrror occured

filename is nil

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
I got an error that made the game crash when I tried to nickname my hatched phione. I lost so much progress that I'm gonna stop but it was a really funny hack that I recommend even though it is pretty troll-y.
There are so many types that I was trying to make my own type effectiveness chart as I went along. It is very scrambled and not even close to filled out but if anybody is interested in looking at it... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yvDeZZJKT7yyX07TdEUzWVxBJt-URzdYkzkRSZkxJZA/edit?usp=sharing

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
ive gotten 7 badges and i dunno what to do now I just beat the guy in the cyber space deep web area and dont know where to go now, i beat cherno city's gym leader too :( Is there a walk through?

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen May 28, 2017
i just started playing and this is already the best game of all time with a combination of a hilarious intro and the ability to BE and apache attack helicopter

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
what level is cosmeak supposed to evolve? mine is level 40 and hasnt evelved yet

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 19, 2017
Umm, I have been playing for a month and i flew to cybergate city. I went to 'route ???' and now if I ask to go back nothing happens. I have 6 badges and I am stuck. help?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 19, 2017
I just really want to keep playing this amazing game, and even just how to edit the code to get out would be amazing. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
My friend is the one who made this game, but he can't login to his account as he no longer knows the email he used to make his account. Here is the newest version of the game he made which fixes most of the bugs:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ohjvr80mxj8zzy/Pokemon+Wack+Version.rar

He says that planting berries should be avoided and any egg other than the one with Eldrute should be avoided. There's also an incomplete excel file in there that was going to have the type effectiveness, just ignore it.

what level is cosmeak supposed to evolve? mine is level 40 and hasnt evelved yet
It evolves at level 45.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 20, 2017
is the Halloween version different from the final version or will the final version also include the new pokemon types from Halloween?

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
Well, the game is certainly entertaining in its own way, that's for sure.

Unfortunately, I decided to chose Ivysaur as my Kanto Starter and can't seem to get it to level up past level 16 without encountering this error:

Script 'PokemonEvolution' line 682: NameError occurred.

uninitialized constant PBEvolution::Custom1

This happens regardless of whether I level up on the Alola Island, in the Wack region, or simply with a
Rare Candy.

If anyone can let me know how to level up my Ivysaur without crashing my game, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, it seems that the game maker can't access these forums anymore, but continues to produce updates. Is there a site or forum that he uses that I can be redirected to, or is it simply here?

Thank you for any sort of reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back