• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your personal pokémon mascot!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
If you could choose one pokémon to represent you, maybe your favorite or just one that you think suits you, which would you choose? It can be any, evolved or not, legendaries are fine too. Which pokémon would be your mascot?

If you really can't pick one, you can state two, haha. I have struggled myself and I'm not even sure anymore. It's okay to pick the same as someone before you in this thread, as this is about what you think and want.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I use a Bergmite to represent me here, haha, so I think that is one. It's more because I like his design than any thing else though. If I had to pick a pokemon based on me, I think I would choose Munchlax. A busy dude, that's also lazy, and eats a lot.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
At first I started thinking of a Pokemon that would match my personality... but I couldn't think of one :p I'm just going to say Helioptile because it's so cute, and I'm also cute. It's perfect!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Gorebyss has always been my favorite pokemon.

I'm not sure if I can truly say that it represents me, but I can definitely say it is my Pokemon Mascot.
My original Gorebyss build has always been my favorite pokemon because it has always been able to do everything I've ever wanted it to do as a single pokemon. Support, Wall, and Sweeper, all in one perfect little package. Every game I've played after the third generation, I've always gone out of my way to breed a perfect Gorebyss, and I always give it the same name "Porcelina", which gives me the sense that it has always been the same Gorebyss I've had through all the years and it's a pokemon that always travels along with me, even if I'm not using it from the beginning. It's also the only pokemon that I absolutely demand to be shiny, "Porcelina" has always been a golden Gorebyss, never the stereotypical pink Gorebyss, and it is also always a female Gorebyss.

Besides its prowess in battle, its background as a pokemon and the information known about it has always been the most fascinating to me. A pokemon of such beauty and elegance, but its hunting and feeding methods are those of a savage beastly creature. Stabbing other pokemon with its sharp needle like nose and then draining the victim of its bodily fluids for sustenance. Beauty, Savagery, and Utility, make this pokemon appear as the pinnacle of Water pokemon in my eyes and its the pokemon I always prefer my teams to be best remembered for.

No matter what game I'm playing (post third generation) I always make room for a Gorebyss in my end game team, and I always make a goal having it appear in just about every significant battle I find myself in.

baeridot

Homeworld Gem
Years
I've always used Flygon when I gave myself a Pokemon theme. It's my second favorite Pokemon, currently trumped by Meloetta, and the first Pokemon that I decided was a favorite.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Victini! It's always cheerful and I'm cheerful most of the time. Plus it's short and I'm short as well.

You could say he's... Fun sized.

It's funny how some guys choose their favorite pokemon, while others choose a pokemon to represent themselves. Shows how mascot can be interpreted, haha.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
liepard.png
or
reuniclus.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2022
Gengar. It's always been my most favorite pokemon since I was a kid, and I always tend to use Gengar a lot. Plus he's just so awesome looking.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think I'm still picking Sneasel (especially the pink shiny!!) because even if it's not really me (fire is my fav type, I don't like dark types at all usually) it's just so cute and well designed and I like that it's a slashing type. Also sass :3 Though I'm starting to like its evolution more and more too, so maybe Weavile instead. Doesn't matter much.

Years
You could say he's... Fun sized.

It's funny how some guys choose their favorite pokemon, while others choose a pokemon to represent themselves. Shows how mascot can be interpreted, haha.
Ahh I see what you did there! And I have to agree with you. It may just depend on what a "mascot" represented to someone as they were growing up and it just carried through into adulthood.

I use a Bergmite to represent me here, haha, so I think that is one. It's more because I like his design than any thing else though.
Also I just want to say that you're pretty cool.

Sirfetch’d

Castform ofc! Not only because it's my favorite and adorable but because I feel like I have a lot in common with it. It's a unique Pokemon that not a lot of people like or understand but is a ray of sunshine for those that do.

Also my mood changes with the weather 8)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
My mascot would be Shinx! I don't really know why Shinx is my favourite Pokémon... I just love the design and he's a very good Pokémon to have in your team!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Mudkip (obviously). I have a lot of favourites, and as far a type goes my favourite is actually Electric (go figure), but Mudkip is always representative of me. I'm not entirely sure why though. ^^b

Years
Gengar because,

"On one hand you're fun but you also suck and are stupid"

Also, I like Gengar and woo Ghost-type.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Shiny Dunsparce is my favorite Pokémon as well as my OC's main Pokémon. However, if I had to pick a Pokémon persona, I think Luxio suits me pretty well. It's quiet, loyal, has a beard (sort of), and it's a feline (I love cats). It's also the same color as my eyes (blue, gold, and black).

Slowpoke better represents my laziness and tendency to put things off, though. xD

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I'll go with dual mascots: Chandelure and Froslass.

Chandelure is at the top of my all-time favourites. It best represents me love for Ghost types and darkness, and the ability to burn people if they cannot handle my sass. Also a Pokemon line based off candles and chandeliers is quirky and I love quirky things.

Froslass is the cooler indifferent as well as procrastinating side of me. She symbolizes my automatic 'mode', where I'm detached from life and what goes on in it, and how I simply couldn't care about others. As a result, I come across as cold and distant, and I'm totally the life (or death?) of the party. Nobody likes my life-sucking bone-chillin presence.

Years
My mascot would be Emboar (who would've thought).

Idk, it's just my favorite Pokemon, so it would be my mascot too.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years
Oh My! There are SOOO many to choose from... Lets see...
Lopunny would probably be me.
They're pretty flirty and cute and I think i'm Lopunny^^

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I always see my mascot as Scrafty, while I don't have a punkish attitude it's just my favourite due to its traits being a melting pot of things I love. Plus many of my friends remind me of Scrafty everytime they see it.

Back