• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Don't Let the Mods Say 0 - June Edition!
Come one, come all! It's time for the sixth version of your favorite Playground game: Don't Let the Mods Say 0! Please note that it being June edition and also having been created in June is a wild coincidence; the two facts are in no way related.

Here's how it works! We start from a number (which in this case, is 0) and then the next poster increases the count by 1. Keep on going until a big bad mod sets the count to 0, and then start the count all over again! Fight to beat the record!

Example:
Spoiler:

THE RULES (Or something)
  • Mods can count as well. We like to have fun, too, after all.
  • The current record is held by Netto Azure, who made it to 952.
  • All standard rules for Forum Games apply here. To learn the forum-wide rules, please click here.
  • If someone missed a number or wrote the wrong number, act as if they were counting normally. People make mistakes, and just fixing them instead of talking about it makes this thread more fun for everyone.

Now everybunny, let the game begin! Have a nice tragedy~

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023

second for despair

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023

Huh. I just watched an episode 12, interestingly.

Lize

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023

Hmm.. I haven't actually seen a movie in quite a while, damn. I suppose mainly because my popcorn time being deprived of new uploads, the newest one basically being London Has Fallen, which is still somewhat on my Plan To Watch.. but..

OH, SHIT, DEMOLITION. YEAH, I CAN WATCH DEMOLITION. FINALLY A MOVIE WITH MY BAE JAKE GYLLENHAAL AGAIN. DEFINITELY WATCHING IT. RIGHT NOW. THANKS XIN!!!

Lize

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023

Yeah, I very much did. I'd definitely say Jake Gyllenhaal is one of my favorite actors. Source code, Nightcrawler, Donnie Darko, Zodiac, Enemy... Hell, he even made Everest more awesome.

Back