• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I'm not the one calling in the sandstorm that lowers accuracy, you brought that on yourself. :)

Since when does sandstorm change accuracy? Sand storm boosts special def for rock/ground types, accuracy sure as heck didnt affect your togekiss (Cough, crap,cough), that swampert runs max speed and spec def (in a sandstorm) so explain that.

Edit: Anyone around for a battle?

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
And i hate your terrakion and the fact that have an uber now means i have to even harder to keep my Main hitters in the battle for longer.

Everyone hate's him, because he's the Boss! Haters gonna hate lol

Best of 5 tally

Zeus v Jango best of 5

1st I win 2-0
2nd I win 3-0
3rd I win 6-0

GG's

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
Element did u ragequit or Internet mess up? Bc I had you beat :)

Ya, sorry my internet got messed up and it didnt work at all after that, I dont ragequit anyways :P

Also I'll take the loss for that one KLuning, it was about to happen anyways

Also... I think I am eligible for the wrecking ball achievement after my battle with houndoomed.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Ya, sorry my internet got messed up and it didnt work at all after that, I dont ragequit anyways :P

Also... I think I am eligible for the wrecking ball achievement after my battle with houndoomed.

I forgot that one, Ill get that updated soon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012

Thanks so I won 4-0 against Ex. Good game. A lot of crucial switches.

I'm down for a battle :) friendly of course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back