• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Music Pack [BW2 Sound]

Do you want Johto Themes?

• Total voters

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Want to make a Kanto-based game, but have no way to remake the music? Want a Kanto-based game but don't want music from HGSS? Do you want music fresh out of FL Studio, and remixed in BW2 sound from FRLG? If yes to any of these, download the pack, here! I have examples of some music in the attachment section!

Sorry for making this sound like an advertisement...Well, it is, but I think it was O.K. -_-

Anyway, thanks for downloading! Make sure to credit me, and these will be appearing in my own personal game, so it won't exactly be unique to just your game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
I liked all of them!
Well.. Except the VS trainer one...
It just doesn't sound right in my opinion.

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Want to make a Kanto-based game, but have no way to remake the music? Want a Kanto-based game but don't want music from HGSS? Do you want music fresh out of FL Studio, and remixed in BW2 sound from FRLG? If yes to any of these, download the pack, here! I have examples of some music in the attachment section!

Sorry for making this sound like an advertisement...Well, it is, but I think it was O.K. -_-

Anyway, thanks for downloading! Make sure to credit me, and these will be appearing in my own personal game, so it won't exactly be unique to just your game.

I would recommend saving as a .RAR file. Its smaller so it can be downloaded faster. Thanks for the music, if i like it, ill Definetly be using it and giving you credit(Obviously)

Back