• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Yay ! I'm back in the PUAP. (: I made a new list due to all of the additions.

However... I'm afraid it might end just as the last time. Need for Speed Porsche is as addictive as ever, Birth By Sleep keeps me busy with storyline and not to mention Dark Dawn coming out in December (in Europe). Dx.

But wutevs. I'll just try...

Oh, and on a real sidenote, did you know zel returned ? I had it in my user status, but I found it quite boring.... I smell ShinyGold n00bs running around screaming ! xD

Years
Aaah, so many games I have never played you're mentioning there. I have NFS Porsche in my shelf, but never got around to play it much, I didn't get Shiny Gold to work when I tried quite a while ago (now it would take me about 2 minutes, but back then I had no idea what to do and eventually gave up and forgot about it). And the rest I haven't even heard about, I feel bad now D:
And my only excuse it that I'm too lazy to make a trip the closest city (~30km away) on some weekend and look for some new games there.

And to post something that's actually NOT off-topic... I wonder how many threads for the challenges I'm playing in PUAP will be dead when I finish. About half (well, a bit less maybe) of them has already died, and considering how incredibly fast I am progressing...

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Hey, Someone should make a thread about the most interesting challenge run you've ever had. Where would it go i wonder....

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That would just be discussed in here. CI&D stands for challenge ideas and discussion, so yeah. It would just go in here if someone brought it up. But since you did, I'd say one of the most interesting challenges I've had got me stuck with an Unown with Flying HP. Very...interesting, to say the least.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Probably my most interesting one is what I've done of my Ultimate Normal Monotype. I flew through Kanto like nothing, but Johto... Completely different story.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6319324#post6319324

Wanna point out that you can all thank me for the "Best Challenger" part of the ballot. ;) Haha. But seriously, take the time to vote on who you think is the best challenger! And all those other things of course.

Also, I think I will actually finish my triospecies challenge on Saturday or Sunday. I have 7 badges, I've been getting one a day and that formula works pretty well for me. So yeah. :D I recommend, for those falling behind in challenges, doing one badge a day if at all possible. And I lucked out. My Ruby clock froze on a low tide hour, so I did end up getting the Snorunt that I wanted. :D

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I voted for myrrh and mondays as best challengers. (: However, I voted for you at many other things, such as favorite mod. <3

Anyways, no school today either. Mom is stuck home as well because... everything outside is frozen, including the garage door and everything ! Not a bit of snow, only ice.

Here, see for yourself :

Spoiler:

Yeah, I've never seen such a thing in my entire life. Dx

But, I can continue on my PUAP ! :-D

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I thought know one would vote for me....then I saw Seco :D

I voted to,mine was pretty same face,ones that I didn't know who to pick I copied someone else :PP

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I voted for mondays and myrrh. :) I saw what y'all did with favorite forum though, and I went and edited mine to match. XD; I was laughing so hard, heck I'm laughing at it now. XD I have edited my post like...708054 times. So I'm not really done with my ballot yet. ;)

I also lol'd at the person that voted Klippy for know it all about Pokemon games. That was the funniest thing I have seen on the ballots so far, tied with CHALLENGES.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Forget my old post here.
Even though not relevant to challenges, here are some funny stuff from MotY :

Karpman said:
Favourite Female: Forever, Sydian(? lol),

You're still a Gender Bender, Syd. <3

Destiny Demon said:
Most Optimistic: Koari

Wtf typo ? xD

So yeah, that's it. (:

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Oh man I wish I could do challenges. I can, but I got lots of good stuff on my current games that I couldn't. Plus I don't own a regular DS/GBA/SP so I can't play my Ruby/FR/LG/LG.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Old CHALLENGE joke won't get old. :D

And Seco pointed out Imade a typo on my ballet... going to have to fix that. Oh and Imat my grandmoms house who has amazing high speed iternet right now :DIm staying here until Sunday so exepts some massive posting from me :D

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
^I suggest some ROM downloading and challenge spam as well. ^_^
Yeah, too bad I couldn't play PUAP today. And Sapphire progress from yesteeday was nothing. v_v Lazy Seco. /o\

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You're still a Gender Bender, Syd. <3

It's hilarious, I've gotten votes for favorite male and female. XD;

Oh man I wish I could do challenges. I can, but I got lots of good stuff on my current games that I couldn't. Plus I don't own a regular DS/GBA/SP so I can't play my Ruby/FR/LG/LG.

Oh man, you really have to consider downloading an emulator. :) You would lav eet.

Also...

Spoiler:

JUST IMAGINE IT OKAY. lol

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
:O lol, I thought it was real. *shot* Assistant Admin looks better imo, but the Staff Admin is so much nicer as a class.

Years
It's hilarious, I've gotten votes for favorite male and female. XD;

Oh man, you really have to consider downloading an emulator. :) You would lav eet.

Also...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

JUST IMAGINE IT OKAY. lol

I made one of these with me in Moderator Blue and I looked damn good, not sounding cocky or anything XD, and this is just for fun, not implying anything, as I haven't even been on this site for a full year yet
Prepare to be amazed.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Syddy, Karpman, y'allz be lame. xD
And I have to say, Karp's looks better. xD

And I can't the voting thread for the MOY.
; ~ ;"

Years
Woohoo, besides wasting a lot of money on the christmas market, I also managed to FINALLY buy HL2 and TF2 today. So what does that mean? Well, first, I'm going to play some half-drunk PUAP while installing (No Nuzlocke up today, so it won't really affect anything), and then you can probably expect some severely diminished activity from me in the next weeks.

Also, typing is a huge pain in that condition, thank god I have a built-in spellchecker.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Man I wish I could get my Ultimate Monotype normal going again... I haven't made any progress at all. Why is it that I easily flew through Kanto with a team of 4 Pokemon, now I have five and I can't even get all the way through the E4 to lance, how the heck am i gonna beat him? I need a good special attacker that can learn Ice punch... Too bad I can't get clefairy yet...

Also, whats PUAP? Is it one of the Challenges up here?

And somebody needs to get the Scramble challenge back up. I'm still waiting to get my full team up there. Also the word challenge too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back