• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Anime Jukebox Party!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The Pok?mon Anime Jukebox Party!

300px-PikachuJukebox.png

Pok?mon Anime Jukebox Party​
So! Welcome Pok?mon fans to the Jukebox! Are you a fan of the music in The Pok?mon anime? You've come to the right place! The Pok?mon Jukebox Party is a thread where we discuss the various music that comes form the anime. After all, there's nothing like a battle without great great music, right? (;

So, why don?t we begin? What would you say are your favourite sorts of music in the anime? For example, I?m rather fond of:

I generally enjoy the remixes music from the RSE saga of the anime, but this one is one of my personal favourites- the remixes version of the RSE!Elite four battle theme. Made battles in that saga pretty epic, for me.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I've always liked the anime version of the Champion battle music in Kanto. The super dramatic music playing when you battle Green/"Gary".

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yes, that one! Haha the Psyduck song is the Follow Me song from the games.

Of course, the movie music is the very best. From all movies, really. Three of the super classic favs of mine (and most people?) are here:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Yes, that one! Haha the Psyduck song is the Follow Me song from the games.

You know what? Someone is going to catch a Psyduck, have it follow them and play the song.

Here?s something I?ve been listening to lately. It?s coming up on 4 years but age means jack. Only complaint is that there isn?t enough Iris.

*Ignore the artistic representations. Saves your eyes lol*

Also some more Anime music:

Last edited:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
You have any taste in the newer ones? I don't mean to be rude, just asking since most of this you listed are all pretty old, but classics nonetheless :D

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Most of the newer music is ok I suppose but Kanto is awesome for a reason. Figure I?d post another one of my favorites:

These will likely be remixed in Let?s GO. Curious as to how it will sound.

Also since you insist about something newer:

I might add the Kalos Trainer battle at some point too as that one is really good.

Also if Let?s GO doesn?t have the next two in some fashion, it deserves a zero rating

Route 3/4 Pewter to Cerulean

Last edited:

Mystelex

I loved the Hoenn anime remixes, shame that 4kids removed so much of it. At least TPCi kept it in Battle Frontier. This is one of my favorites, sooo underrated

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Fact this aired during May's return during Wallace Cup sent a shiver down my spine. Loved that Episode involving the food(Brock has a good one-liner in it). I'll post Serena's theme along with the regional Trainer theme at a later date(Game was surprisingly similar, if not identical).

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
No one mentioned the Pokerap yet!

Did you guys ever watch the ending songs from the Dubbed anime like Pokemon Karaokemon or Pikachu's Jukebox?

Pokerap was before them.

Yeah I know about Pokerap. They did it in 30 Pokemon installments. They then released an all-in-one version later that does all 150(151 if you add Mew). The extended version is what you posted. You should go look up the "new" Pokerap that does up to Generation 6(all of them).

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yeah I know about Pokerap. They did it in 30 Pokemon installments. They then released an all-in-one version later that does all 150(151 if you add Mew). The extended version is what you posted. You should go look up the "new" Pokerap that does up to Generation 6(all of them).

I've seen all of them actually! They're not too bad. Though the original still is my favourite. ;v;
/call me old-fashioned if you like

Back