• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
It's time.

I've made it to the point where I can soft reset for a shiny Lapras. This time, I will not be leaving the building without a purple Lapras!

Good luck, everyone.

And to you too. What game are you SRing for Lapras? When you succeed in getting your Lapras, POST TO US :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Whoa, gone for the weekend and a lot went on.
I guess first and foremost, congratulations to Brawl, you finally got that Bulbasaur, and it didn't nearly take as long as Latias! :D
Congrats to everyone else on their own shinies.
ShadowChoas, congrats on Snorut, ah I'm been wanting one for awhile but I was focused on Regice.

Ah, so absolutely nothing new with me, was away this weekend, and when I got back I was way too tired to SR for Regice, I've kinda lost enthusiasm for it completely, but hey gotta keep on trucking.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Star Striken & Gibbo: Thank you very much!!!

>>To Lord94: Congratulations on the Ralts!!

>>To Matty101: Sorry for your loss... Its the reason I keep my all my family members away from my Pokemon games!! But congratulations on the Meowth!!!

Yesterday, I evolved my Buneary into a Lopunny, and will evolve my Snorunt into a Froslass later on today. Off the 'Shiny Goals' I list for myself when I first joined this place, I only have one more Shiny Pokemon left, Charmander!! It will be the only Pokemon I will dedicate to get through hatching (which is a pain... but I will not reset my FireRed)! During that time, I will be doing a 'Side Mission', which is to recover the three Shinies I lost in my Silver Version (due to it's Internal Battery dying): Gyarados, Sentret, and Magikarp! This Idea was given to me by TwilightBlade a while back! So I only have four more Shinies to go for, at least, for now!! :D

To everyone here, good luck!!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Mmm I'm chaining for Banette on Route 225 and dear god, I'm scared now that sometimes if I'm on the bottom edge, then grasses farther down start to shake and it'd suck if I got a shiny there because I can't reach the other patch without leaving/breaking the chain. *cursed herself* ;o;

Hey I'm glad to come up with that idea for you, Shadow Chaos... XD I wish I could do that but I still have no way of chaining shiny Beedrill.. I can Iggly, Elekid, and Cleffa back though from Crystal lol.

Good luck everyone on your hunts. Dun get unlucky like me~

Edit: Got a shiny Female Relaxed Banette on number 38 a few minutes ago (35 after the hour). I aim to go for more since her nature isn't good but my friend will be estatic still. ^_^

Edit: Got a Male Naughty one at 42 (now 8:55)... Synchronizing is failing me. D:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Mmm I'm chaining for Banette on Route 225 and dear god, I'm scared now that sometimes if I'm on the bottom edge, then grasses farther down start to shake and it'd suck if I got a shiny there because I can't reach the other patch without leaving/breaking the chain. *cursed herself* ;o;

Hey I'm glad to come up with that idea for you, Shadow Chaos... XD I wish I could do that but I still have no way of chaining shiny Beedrill.. I can Iggly, Elekid, and Cleffa back though from Crystal lol.

Good luck everyone on your hunts. Dun get unlucky like me~

Edit: Got a shiny Female Relaxed Banette on number 38 a few minutes ago (35 after the hour). I aim to go for more since her nature isn't good but my friend will be estatic still. ^_^

Edit: Got a Male Naughty one at 42 (now 8:55)... Synchronizing is failing me. D:

Congrats on the 2 shiny Bannetes. That device in D/P has made catching shinies a hella lot easier than in Fire Red or G/S/C.

Off-Topic: I caught Mewtwo with a Pokeball at full health yesterday xDD

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys srry 4 my absence ive been busy sring 4 mudkip! i have finnally got him! i cant post a pic right now do to i cant figure out were i put my digital=(. but once i find it i promise i wil put a pic up!
Hardy nature
met at lvl. 5
Route 101
h/p 20
attack 13
defense 11
sp. attack 11
sp. def 10
speed 9
ot/silver
i guess u could say its ivs r ok? but this little demon took me forever!man im just glad i had luk with me wen i found him!

as 4 my next target idk yet? anybody have any ideas in wat i could hunt 4?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To TwilightBlade: Congratulations on the Banette!!

You can get Weedle; if you have a LeafGreen, put it into the DS Slot and then you can find wild Weedle on Route 204 (South); as for the others, you said you can find Elekid (DS Slot FireRed/ Valley Windworks), Cleffa (Mt. Coronet), and Igglybuff (Trophy Garden), right?

And indeed, thanks for the idea!! :D

>>To Matty101: That must rule!! The closest I've been to that is catching my Mewtwo at around half it's HP with a PokeBall!!

>>To knight stalker: Congratulations on the Mudkip!!

I've got a new Shiney... another Snorunt!! I was trying to get another (F) Snorunt, but as I mentioned before, I'm not that lucky, and my Wigglytuff's Cute Charm failed... -_-' So instead, I ended up with a Male Snorunt:

Snorunt (M); Lv. 33; Caught in a Quick Ball.

Modest nature.
Nov. 27, 2007
Acuity Lakefront
Met at Lv. 36.

Good endurance.
Likes dry food.

HP: 85
Attack: 42
Defense: 51
Sp. Atk: 53
Sp. Def: 44
Speed: 46
Ability: Inner Focus

Attacks: Headbutt, Protect, Ice Fang, Crunch.

He was the 44th to appear on the chain, at 1:40AM; but the chain was broken on the 47th, at 1:50AM, for no apparent reason... It just ended...

Oh well, at least now I'll have both Snorunt evolutions, each from a separate chain (I still haven't evolved my first Snorunt into a Froslass yet). Also, I was chaining Shinx, and I got to 42 or 43 (my memory fails) and then it also broke!! :O

Good luck to all!!

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
well thanks shadow chaos! congrats on ur snorunt! i still dont know wat to chain or sring 4? if anybody has any ideas please let me know thanks!

TwilightBlade

Years
hammerhead: Good luck on Chansey.

Matty101: Thanks and yeah it did... I finally figured out the secret to it. XD Nice catch on Mewtwo btw. My brother caught it in a pokeball in Red lol.

knight stalker: Congrats on shiny Mudkip. You can't check its IVs very well at a low level. As for next target, I don't know.. Pick a color or type you like and that could narrow it down to something.

Shadow Chaos: Congrats on the other shiny Snorunt (nice nature but it's male lol). Thanks too and I know about that.. I don't have a LeafGreen anymore. T_T

Hey I'll do a shiny trade with someone eh get me my Weedle bah please.

My game is still in the Banette chain so I plan to try and get a Jolly one today. If that doesn't work well, I guess I can start looking for a shiny Larvitar/Shinx for my friend.. But I'd love to continue my blue circuit lol. :DD

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
twilightblade i like the colors balck blue green and gold. and i like lighting fire and water types. but any pokemon will do i just need some suggestions?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Matty101, you could soft reset for a shiny Kyogre...Well, over the past day, I've been resetting the Radar for Larvitar. I've gotten four shinies so far, and I'm battling the fifth one right now. It won't stay in the PokeBall, however.Good luck, everyone.

TwilightBlade

Years
twilightblade i like the colors balck blue green and gold. and i like lighting fire and water types. but any pokemon will do i just need some suggestions?
Hmm.. Hows about Rayquaza, Ralts, Charmander, Misdreavus, Electrike, Trapinch, Pidgey, Vulpix, Beldum, etc..

I sometimes play with this for hunting ideas. :D

Brawl: Congrats on the Larvitar.. That was my next hunt. D:

TwilightBlade

Years
Congrats on the shiny Zubat. ^^

Got my third shiny of the Banette chain at 51 a minute ago lawl. I hope it's Jolly but I can't check.. :/
Edit: 4th shiny on the next patch 10 minutes later. D:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Wow Twilight, congrats on your FOURTH shiny -.- I envy you...

I Think I'm going to SR for one of the 3 legendary birds after I get my Blastoise to lvl100 (just reached level 90) and beat Elite 4 again. I'm powerhousing my way through E4+Champ!

And my no.1 Mission is to breed a Shiny Feebas and get it to a Milotic :)

TwilightBlade

Years
Aww thanks.. ^^; And good luck on getting the legendary bird trio as shiny because that would be awesome. One or all three are cool; I'd go after Articuno first myself. After all it is numero uno lol. I'm thinking about continuing my shiny bird set but I'm not in the mood to soft reset since chaining just made life easier. |3

Broke the chain by running out of bounds at 53. I got a Jolly one but she has terrible IVs lawl.. XD I plan to hunt something maybe tomorrow but I'm backed up on my homework.. Might have to wait until this weekend or Friday. >.>

555 post ahah /cursed

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
Years
Hi um I was wondering if I could join the club. I have a shiny hariyamma from my Ruby version and im interested in getting more. Other than just looking in grass, are there any tips you guys have as to how to get shinies?

Thanks

Edit: I just checked the creater of this thread and he hasnt logged in since July, can I still be accepted into this club?

Back