• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Would like to assemble a team to make a Pokémon Adventures esque Manga

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hello, fellow Pokécommunity members. I wanted to post this in the Anime & Manga section, but since it's related to Pokémon, here I am. If there is a section related to Pokémon Manga, I would like it if someone pointed me there.

Anyway, I am currently writing a story titled "Pokémon Anthology", which is supposed to chronicle the journey of a boy named York Mathers through the five regions of his world.

While I am writing it out, I would like to ask for help in potentially adapting my story into a manga series, similar to Pokémon Adventures. For any who would be interested, I will link what I have of the story (on Pokécommunity anyway) so you can read it and see if it seems like something you'd want to work on.

While I am writing it, I would like to ask for a co-writer to help me with some things such as coming up with and revising story details. I would also like an editor, a proofreader and, of course, an artist.

I would like it if the artist would be able to illustrate the entire series. Since this is a five part series, though, I understand if that seems like too much work. If you don't think you would be able to illustrate the entire story, I would ask that you do a single region, so art style doesn't magically change in the middle of a region.

Anyone whose interested, please just reply to this thread. And for anyone interested in the position of artist, I will eventually ask that you draw a picture related to the story, like one of the main characters and their Pokémon.

Here is what I have of the story currently on Pokécommunity so you can decide whether or not you'd want to work on this project: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9110553#9110553

Back