• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Showcase] I'm a professional illustrator who does Pokemon tattoo designs. Here's a couple!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2018
My name is Feli and I draw fun things for a living, including Pokémon tattoo designs! Lately I've been swamped with personal living expenses and sadly have not had much left to save up for what I really have been meaning to do: re-start my Pokémon TCG collection. Which in turn has inspired me to start drawing more Pokémon art again because it's something I've thoroughly enjoyed for a long time. Hopefully you guys enjoy the designs. I've posted some information on my tumblr (felitomkinson.tumblr.com) regarding requests if you'd like to know more.

tumblr_p2z4i6VT9S1qk3k2go1_500.png

tumblr_oudoceZ8Np1qk3k2go1_500.png

I'm currently drawing an Alolan Ninetales line for a follower who was kind enough to donate some money my way so that I could buy TCG packs so expect that soon! Cheers.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Nice artistic take! I really like your angular design. I'm a fan of hard sharp lines too.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Oh my lord.... the Ninetales one <333333

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
It's late at night for me and I'm tired so I don't have the energy to do a proper critique for you, but I absolutely could not resist popping in real quick just to say that I love your art. Your designs are so coherent and flow so perfectly. The line work alone is artists goals. Please keep working hard and posting because it's artisits like you who make PC's creative community the powerhouse it's always meant to be.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
These look great, and it would be cool to see these in color and/or on a person sometime.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Your work truly is professional, I can easily see these as tattoos! They're absolutely beautiful.

What's your secret for making such clean lines? It's never something I've been good at, haha.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2018
Your work truly is professional, I can easily see these as tattoos! They're absolutely beautiful.

What's your secret for making such clean lines? It's never something I've been good at, haha.

Search felitomkinson lineart tutorial on google for a tutorial I made on my lines!

And thank you all SO SO SO MUCH!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 28, 2018
Holy shit these are amazing, especially the Gengar evos with the geometric style. Seriously, stunning.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
whoah these are gorgeous! i love how they look so three dimensional. i think these tattoos/designs would just be great just as they are! it would be interesting just to see how they look in color.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2018
Hey guys! Thanks so much for the kind comments! Which line would you like to see next? I want to make more of these so any suggestions are welcome! I don?t wanna post without adding any art so have some pokemon fusions I did years ago! 5 years ago wow.
pokemon_fusions_by_argentinaland-d6791bw.png

Back