• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

My Illustrations and Designs (Choose which Pokemon I draw!)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I'm a Freelance Illustrator who creates whimsical cartoon style designs. Pokemon has been a huge influence on my work, along with Harvest moon and other shows and video games. After years of advertising through Instagram, I have finally set up a facebook page for my designs. Please take a look, and if you could like my page and follow it's growth, that would really mean a lot to me!

www.facebook.com/mikomiji

I also have an Etsy store if anyone is interested: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/mikomiji

As a bit of a fun, I will draw a Pokemon design in this style once I've finished my current commissions for you to win! Comment on this Thread here telling me what Pokemon you would like to see. I will pick one at random by using an online random draw website and whoever?s Pokemon is chosen will win a free digital print of the design if they have liked my page.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Ohh p rad! I like it!! Mhm so Pokemon, I choose Whimsicott :D.

Haha I see what you did there! Thank you so much!

If you could give my facebook page a like I'll give you 2 entries :) I'm trying to spread news of the contest as much as possible, but obviously not everyone is into Pokemon. I'm going to do the draw when I have my first 100 likers, so you will have a pretty good chance of winning!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Haha I see what you did there! Thank you so much!

If you could give my facebook page a like I'll give you 2 entries :) I'm trying to spread news of the contest as much as possible, but obviously not everyone is into Pokemon. I'm going to do the draw when I have my first 100 likers, so you will have a pretty good chance of winning!

Ohh I already did when I saw it hah!! Your stuff's p good! :D I'm the guy with the Captain America's avatar!

Second entry uh? Then I'll choose Ralts for that one!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Thank you that really does mean a lot! And ralts is an awesome choice he would look so cute :)

Can't wait to start the prize draw!

Back