• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
No, I'm just saying that a video of your shinies on PBR are hardly proof that you got them yourself.

You seem to be misinterpreting what I'm saying; I do believe that you caught your shinies. Showing them off on PBR is not an effective method of proving that they are YOURS, just that you HAVE them.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
If you believe I caught them, why would you believe they don't belong to me?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
What are you talking about? I do believe you caught them, and I do believe they belong to you. I am simply saying that you are not going about an effective way to prove so to others that DON'T believe you. I'm not going to be the only one watching the video.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I don't get this argument.

Giving up on Aero for the moment, going to breed for a perfect IV Hippopotas which involves capturing an insane amount of Ditto's

Should take a few weeks at least, so I may find a shiny Ditto or Hippopotas during this, I hope at least. They are both decent shinys.

Good luck to all.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Congrats to everyone who's gotten shinies lately. My PC's finally fixed, yay. I've been Sring for Spiritomb today, 3 hours so far, plan on doing another 3. Also been hunting for smeargle on emerald. Heh anyways since my PC's fixed, here's some pics:
DVC00242-1.jpg

Elastic band method of doom
ShinyDex
Caught in a Timer ball
Careful nature, oh well not horrible at least
Stats!!

Jake, fufu's not saying he doesn't believe you, he's just saying you should post pics of your shinies when they are in D/P to show the ID number, catch info, etc. (like mine) so that others will believe you. My swarm's absol today. Meh I should go for it, but too many people already got absol and I feel as though if I got it It would seem that I only got it since everyone else has lol. Oh and Fufu I think at lake verity wobbs appear at higher levels, not 100% though. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
D_S, Wobbs at Lake Verity are at like level 4, lol. I think I may have run into a Wobb at Lake Acuity, though, so I'll go catch one there...that is, if I can get a 40 chain. I had a 39 chain, but it broke when I tried to get to 40.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
D_S, Wobbs at Lake Verity are at like level 4, lol. I think I may have run into a Wobb at Lake Acuity, though, so I'll go catch one there...that is, if I can get a 40 chain. I had a 39 chain, but it broke when I tried to get to 40.

Lol yeah I meant whatever one of the lakes that's by Snow Point :p When I was trying to chain Snorunts I remember running into high level wobbs. Good luck with your chains and with mesprit!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Jake: Congratulations on the Spinda!!

Cool!! I got the 13000TH POST!! Sorry TwilightBlade... ^_^;

Nothing new on my part, but I'm going for either Snorunt or Buneary today!! Good luck to everybody though!!

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *dies*

*revived*
Latias. Cranidos. Hate. Me.

Congrats on the lovely Regi, D_S. And nice job everyone else... I'll just sit in a dark corner for now until I get something bright and shiny. #v#

*dies again*

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
mathioks: Congratulations on Electrike!!

Jake: Congratulations on the Sudowoodo!!

Dark Steelix Lv X: Congratulations on the Regigigas!!

Dawnfanboy: Congratulations on the Starly & the Pachirisu!!

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *dies*

*revived*
Latias. Cranidos. Hate. Me.

Congrats on the lovely Regi, D_S. And nice job everyone else... I'll just sit in a dark corner for now until I get something bright and shiny. #v#

*dies again*

...Heh heh... like I said, sorry... ^-^'
*revives with special ability*

Well, I've done nothing at all today due to MASS DISTRACTIONS!! Lots of family are here, so I can't really concentrate... Maybe I'll do some chaining later tonight!! Good luck!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hehe..im still not in the mood to resume my snorlax hunt at the moment, hehe..but my friend managed to catch himself his first shiny!! he found himself a shiny diglett on his FR while he was lookin for a dugtrio so he can go fight Lt. Surge!! its stats are horrible though..its female and quiet nature(+SpAtk, -Spd)..but oh well he's happy he finally found a shiny and im happy for him haha..actually now that im finished this post and my friend's caught himself a shiny, i'm in the mood to resume my snorlax hunt! wish me luck! gl to every1 else on their hunts [especially Fufu!!]

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
yo everyone day 4 of rayquaza hunting still no result but yesterday that rayquaza made me sooo mad so i stopped for a while and i restarted my fire red now i am right before the ss. anne maybe i will get the game today to sabrina in hope for getting some shinys in the quest and tonight i have to go with car about 2 houres so i already have two houres of rayquaza hunting:) but on other forums much peaple say it will be taking minimum 2 a 3 weeks and that it can go to five months!!!before getting shiny rayquaza :( is that true????? ( but i will never give up till i got it even if it wil take a jear!:pirate: )

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
yo everyone day 4 of rayquaza hunting still no result but yesterday that rayquaza made me sooo mad so i stopped for a while and i restarted my fire red now i am right before the ss. anne maybe i will get the game today to sabrina in hope for getting some shinys in the quest and tonight i have to go with car about 2 houres so i already have two houres of rayquaza hunting:) but on other forums much peaple say it will be taking minimum 2 a 3 weeks and that it can go to five months!!!before getting shiny rayquaza :( is that true????? ( but i will never give up till i got it even if it wil take a jear!:pirate: )

Lol, I've also no luck here on shiny RegiRock...
Estimated completion date: 15 October ... 1 month later XDD
(You have to note though ppl taking 5 months for shinies either have no luck or do not put enough effort into it, 7-8 hours/day is okay XD)

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
thx XDD
You shuld hav a handy masterball wif you incase of outrage... (you know rayquaza being irritating kills itself in confusion)
Lol ive got a nice sleeper team by me so maybe even a pokeball may work.
Good Luck on all your shinies!!

Fire Red Hunting Nothing
Sapphire Hunting Nothing
Diamond... trying to get Ralts (temporary pause).

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
thx XDD
You shuld hav a handy masterball wif you incase of outrage... (you know rayquaza being irritating kills itself in confusion)
Lol ive got a nice sleeper team by me so maybe even a pokeball may work.
Good Luck on all your shinies!!

Fire Red Hunting Nothing
Sapphire Hunting Nothing
Diamond... trying to get Ralts (temporary pause).
yeah i would be a little bit crazy if i was gonna search for a shiny rayquaza without having a masterball that was the first thing i checked before searching for shiny rayquaza

and my status is:
diamond:searching for a good swarm pokemon to hunt for in shiny form
ruby: waiting for shiny rayquaza once i have it i wil restart this game with the same reason as fire red
sapphire:sring for shiny rayquaza
fire red:playiing the game in hope for getting some shinys trough the quest
emerald:qurrently nothing (giving it a break it has +300 houres of playiing):t010:

hey does someone know how to make your sigpic. larger? btw in my fire red i am now almost by erika i just have to play out the rocket hideout but still no shiny:disappoin

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for the luck, everyone.

Update: I'm not soft resetting for Bulbasaur on LG as well, meaning Squirtle is no longer a current target.

Reason: Desperation to the highest degree. I haven't gotten a soft resetting shiny in almost two months (though this was actually routine for me back before I used the PokeRadar a lot) and I've been hunting for Bulbasaur for almost 9 months. Basically, I need to hurry up and get it before I concentrate on another starter.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
hey everyone!!! congrats on new shinies and everything...i havent played my game all week so im pretty sure i missed a skitty swarm in the process since i went thru a lilo robbery situation a couple days ago =[....anywho alot of horrid things happend this week to my friends nd their loved ones and its only the 1st week of skool too...i think this may be the yr =[...aside from that im thinking about chaining a random pokemon to try and hope for it to be a shiny....any ideas??

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Okay here's what I'm hunting

Ruby--Zangoose
Sapphire-Roselia
LeafGreen--Voltorb and Geodude
FireRed--Venonat
Diamond--Spirtomb (Current Chain: 7)
Pearl--Giratina (Soft Resets: 14)

Uh...how can you chain Spiritomb? You can only get it through breeding and the Spirit Tower Well.

Last edited:
Back