• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Favorite GBA hack game!! ? (your opinion)

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Someday Pokemon Ice Silver will be the best hack of the universe (?)

1. Pokemon CrystalDust (Because I'm a Nostalgic fan of Johto)
2. Pokemon Light Platinum (Best Graphics)
3. Pokemon Victory Fire
4. Pokemon Black Dark (The best Spanish hack)
5. Pokemon Inmortal (Another good spanish hack)

sword

LETS HACK.
Years
I Would Say :-
1.Pokemon Light Platinum[You Know Why]
2.Pokemon Glazed[its a Game I love too]
3.Pokemon Adventure Series[I Love All Of Them]

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
So far my favorites were the Ruby Destiny Series (Rescue Rangers is so fun!! I love the storyline!!) and the Pokemon Adventure chapters, I love that manga. Pokemon Sweet Version is really fun too, because of how cute and random the Pokesweets are! :D

Years
- Flora sky
-Ruby destiny series
-Light platinum
-Pokemon resolute

But they can never beat the original.... EMERALD
:) :) :)

Last edited:

HipsterHypno

Hippest Hypno in the land
Years
I really enjoyed Pokémon: The Darkest Timeline, I found the plot to be refreshing and a blast to play through. Obviously all the big hitters like Light Platinum, Glazed and Ruby Destiny make it hard to pick a definitive favourite.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Pokemon Ash Gray, that's the reason I joined PC at the first place

Charizerd

Pokemon Master
Years
Personally, I have played through many pokemon hacks myself and I have to say, my favorite ones so far have been Pokemon Glazed and Pokemon Light Platinum. And although this next one is an original fan-made pokemon game for the computer only, I had an amazing time playing through pokemon zeta/omicron.

Years
Pokemon Ruby Destiny
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Gaia.

The hacks that I picked in the HoTY contest.

Years
Flora Sky is the only one I've actually managed to play for an extended period of time. It felt like a completely different game!

Can someone tell me why Light Platinum is good? I played it once and I didn't particularly enjoy it but I may have been playing the wrong version...

Years
Flora Sky is the only one I've actually managed to play for an extended period of time. It felt like a completely different game!

Can someone tell me why Light Platinum is good? I played it once and I didn't particularly enjoy it but I may have been playing the wrong version...

Well, Light Platinum was enjoyed by many, cause there is Pokémon from Generation 1-4, two regions, many legendaries (I don't like legendaries, though), excellent graphics, multiple rivals (I don't like that feature, too).

Yeah, I think that's why people loves Light Platinum, including me. Oh, I forgot. They like LP because Ash is in it X).

Years
Well, Light Platinum was enjoyed by many, cause there is Pokémon from Generation 1-4, two regions, many legendaries (I don't like legendaries, though), excellent graphics, multiple rivals (I don't like that feature, too).

Yeah, I think that's why people loves Light Platinum, including me. Oh, I forgot. They like LP because Ash is in it X).

Holy cows! I'm looking through it now in A-map and this is definitely not the version I played. It looks amazing! I'm going to have to rethink my hack now :/

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 13, 2015
Pokemon Glazed is undouptly the best hack I've played and I've played plenty..

Years
I've enjoyed Pokemon Snakewood, mostly because of the ridiculous humor and the original storyline. Also, the hack was rather difficult.

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
Pokemon Sweet because it's so creative, funny and something new. (And also delicious.)

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
Years
- Pokemon Liquid Crystal
- Pokemon Dark Rising
- Pokemon Dark Rising 2
- Pokemon Victory Fire
But most of all they can't never beat the original.... CRYSTAL, EMERALD

Back