• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Showcase] Wunk Dump!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Man, I really enjoyed seeing all of these on your twitter! you've got such a great mastery of subtle effects animation going on and I really loved all of these in the 'series'.

Awww thank you so much! I just made one more

su46BYw.gif

hBrEOoe.gif

DQ5VTKy.gif

nk2lhZS.gif

Last edited:
Years
I like seeing the breakdown on this. I like the small leaving and entering movements of the dots, it really makes them look like they "come in" rather than just opened up right there.

sure could freak someone out if you set the white area longer and had it in your signature : )))))

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
Your work is incredible, I'm a sucker for pixel art and this is just top notch. Really well done man! The way you emulate certain behaviours in your animations is truly impressive.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Just some sketches,, been really consumed with school lately
tumblr_inline_oxurthYxC51qb9x1g_540.png

tumblr_inline_oxurthL3T31qb9x1g_540.png

tumblr_inline_oxhqqjfbeP1qb9x1g_540.png

tumblr_inline_oxhqqjJUdP1qb9x1g_540.png

tumblr_inline_oxhqryBvZy1qb9x1g_540.png

tumblr_inline_oxhqut54gP1qb9x1g_540.gif

Last edited:
Back