• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Discussion] B????????????L?????????????A??????R?????G?????H????A????G????????B????????R?A???????A???????A?????S?????????F???????H???G???????????J?

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ?? ?? ??)~~~~~~~~~

V????E?????????R???????M???????????I?????N??????????
????M??????????????O?????R????????T????????A???????????L????????????S????????
???S?????????U?????????B?????????????J?????????E?????C??????T??S??????????

BLAGHRBAHSJHA

Y??O??????U???R?????? ?M???A????????S?T?E?????R ????????O????F T?????H??I??S?? ???????W?????O??????R??????L??????D?? ??H??A???????S???? ?????R??????E????T?????U??R?N???E??????D???????? ??????F????R?O?????M???????? ???S?L????UM???????B????E??????R???????
H??E?? ???????I???S? ???U??N????????P????L???????E?A?????S????E??????D????? ???W????????I?????T?H??????? ?????YO???U?R? L???????A???CK?? ????????O??????F??????? ?D?????E?????V???O??T?I???O????N?
???T???H??E??? ??R????O??????L???E?P????????L???????A??????Y???????? ?B???????L???????A??????G?????H???S????J???????HD??????? ????H????A???????S???? ????FO??R????????G??????O????T??T??EN?? ?T?H?????E??? ????????W???????A????????Y?????S?? ?????O??F??? ????T?????H???E??? ???????B????L???A??????RG??????L?E????????
???B??E?? ??????R??????E??A?????D?Y?????? ???F????O??????R? ?H???????I????????S? ????????T????????EN???????T??A??C????????L????????E?????S?
?TH?????E????????Y????? ??W?I????LL?????? C????????L?EA???????N?S????E?? ?Y???O?U?R? ???F??O???????RU??????M???????
??
BLARGHAHAGBRAA

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Translation for Inferior Beings

Between now and the end of the month, his tentacleness, Blarzigord, is taking over. He is displeased with how boring we have become since he last graced us with his presence and will be subjecting us to a series of challenges. Since we cannot hope to comprehend his greatness with our feeble human minds, he?s keeping things simple. You will have until the 15th of October to submit to The Great One?s event. Then you will receive a special PM. After that, we will post a new challenge scenario every day and writing as yourself, you?ll tell us how you tackle this challenge (posts may be as short as one line).

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
I'll take you on Mr. Poor man's Cthulu
ce1.jpg

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Mr. Poor man's Cthulu

F?????O????O???????L??I?S???H???? ???????H???????U????????M???A???N?????
?????R????????E?????P?????E????????N???????T?? ???????O?????R?????? ????F?A???C??????E???? ????????M???????Y?? ?????T??E??N??????T??????A????C?L??????E????S???
???B?L????????A?????R???G??????!??

Last edited:
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
What in Blarz name is this?
The tentacle lord has challenged me in the past and should know I always go down swinging

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
i thought we killed this meme

(not joining)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Submission is but one of the many things this one will do for his tentacleness. Test so that this one's value may be proven.

Blarzigord

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
i thought we killed this meme
V???????E??????R???????M???????I???????N?????
?????I??????? ??W?I??L??????L???? ??NE?V???????E?R???? ?DIE???
????B??????L???A?????R??G???H??????A?H???????H??A??A????A??????

Back