• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Graphics: Icons for 12 Palettes Project

Years
First of all, for the purpose of this thread check this:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=406111
SFXmBSH.png

Every project needs a symbol.

I'm making this thread to provide sprites ready to insert and to be used with the 12 Pals Project.
Also, I will not refuse any kind of help, doing sprites for all Pokemon will be so boring, so if you want to submit any sprites, if they meet the resource's standards, they will be acepted and credit will be given when due.

The palettes that I'm using on this project have changed a little, so please refer to this ones:
Spoiler:
I don't need to say, but at this point these aren't subject to great changes.

Contribution Standards:
Spoiler:

Finished Icons:
Spoiler:

Any criticism is welcome, I can still revamp the sprites or anyone who wants to.

Credits:

Sorry for bad english, I hope this doesn't bother you too much :c.

Last edited:
Years
It's compulsory that frames should be animated?
I'm not sure if I understand well your question.
The purpose of having two frames is to have an animation, for which other reason we should use a second frame?
If you are asking if you can submit sprites alone without second frames for this thread, it's better not.
Also, if you are talking about the file format, don't send a gif or any animated one, is better to send in png like the already finished ones.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
I'm not sure if I understand well your question.
The purpose of having two frames is to have an animation, for which other reason we should use a second frame?
If you are asking if you can submit sprites alone without second frames for this thread, it's better not.
Also, if you are talking about the file format, don't send a gif or any animated one, is better to send in png like the already finished ones.

I know about second frame. I'm refering if second frame should be different/ animated to the first one.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
I'm starting Gen V (I don't know if you want to continue Kanto).

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I'm starting Gen V (I don't know if you want to continue Kanto).

Spoiler:

PD: can I uploading once by once (on this post) or when I have some of them?
It would be better if you submit more than one by post, otherwise this thread is going to turn into a mess.
You are right, I'm going to continue Kanto.
Also I will put these sprites in the OP and give you credit when I update the thread this night.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Years
Updated!
Spoiler:

Years
I would like to update again just when Kanto is finished, but is almost one month from the last update, so yeah, here is 66~~105.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
Love your Icons, definitely gonna use this for my hack and surely give credits to you!

Back