• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dunsparce's Cherish Pokemon Thread

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I am interested in
-11th Movie Regigigas (Event Moves: Iron Head, Icy Wind).

CMT for offers.

What are the Natures of these?
10ANIV Celebi UT
10ANNIV Lugia T
10ANIV Tyranitar UT
Japanese Colosseum Celebi

I'll choose whichever one has the best nature.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
hey dunsparce u interested in a 10 anniv shiny celebi UT for ur Gamestop Deoxys?
btw sorry about the milotic not working out i traded it to someone before i posted on the thing thinking he would clone it but he hasnt gotten the chance to

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
hey dunsparce u interested in a 10 anniv shiny celebi UT for ur Gamestop Deoxys?
btw sorry about the milotic not working out i traded it to someone before i posted on the thing thinking he would clone it but he hasnt gotten the chance to

What is the Celebi's Nature?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
gentle
filllllllllllllllllllllllllllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2009
Do you have a Megnazone With Hidden Power (water)? i might trade you with a event

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
gentle
filllllllllllllllllllllllllllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hmmm... that's not a very good nature.

Do you have a Megnazone With Hidden Power (water)? i might trade you with a event

Sorry, I don't.

Also, it's Magnezone, not Megnazone(I've seen you spell it with the "e" and "a" swapped many times already)

Back