• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Howdy y'all! I recently acquired a video capture device, so I thought what better game to start off with than a little adventure called Pokemon Colosseum? Watch in awe as I struggle with basic controls!

This playthrough is something I'm looking very forward to playing through! Videos are uploaded every Tuesday and Saturday but I'll update this thread, maybe every Tuesday.

Thank you for your time, and comments/likes/subscriptions/advice/constructive criticisms are much appreciated!

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Ah Miror B, the man with the awesome theme tune:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Episode thirty is out! I'm enjoying the haphazard security in Team Cipher's facility!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
After an extended absence, we're back! And only after recording do I realise how underleveled I am!

Episode 31
Spoiler:

Episode 32
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Progressing through Realgam Tower, getting towards end-game!

Episode 35:
Spoiler:

Episode 36:
Spoiler:

Episode 37:
Spoiler:

Episode 38:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
I loved playing Colosseum! Good luck on the play through!

Me too! Thanks!

Speaking of which, it's time to try and conclude the main storyline!

Episode 39:
Spoiler:

Episode 40:
Spoiler:

Episode 41:
Spoiler:

Episode 42:
Spoiler:

Episode 43:
Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I always wondered how that mayor levitated. @_@; Plus he got an award for one of the most unexpected plot twists ever, haha. Gah, tough break on the Tyranitar though; I became pretty frustrated with the game so much that I used a Master Ball because I just wanted to beat it. XD

Anyways, amazing LPso far! Great job on it! And your strategy for Evice was pretty good! I spent hours grinding myself, and ultimately had to rely on my Espeon for damage, which.. wasn't a good idea. XD But still, you've done a better job than I did. <3

I assume your going to try and capture the remaining shadow pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
I always wondered how that mayor levitated. @_@; Plus he got an award for one of the most unexpected plot twists ever, haha. Gah, tough break on the Tyranitar though; I became pretty frustrated with the game so much that I used a Master Ball because I just wanted to beat it. XD

Anyways, amazing LPso far! Great job on it! And your strategy for Evice was pretty good! I spent hours grinding myself, and ultimately had to rely on my Espeon for damage, which.. wasn't a good idea. XD But still, you've done a better job than I did. <3

I assume your going to try and capture the remaining shadow pokemon?

Thanks for the nice comments! I must say it took a while to get good with the strategies in this game, whited out quite a few times early on in the playthrough, whoopsie!

And you assume correctly, in fact, we get some in these episodes!

Episode 44:
Spoiler:

Episode 45:
Spoiler:

Episode 46:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Monthly(ish) update time! I get some snazzy new TMs and moves, meaning the game gets super awesome!

Episode 47:
Spoiler:

Episode 48:
Spoiler:

Episode 49:
Spoiler:

Episode 50:
Spoiler:

Episode 51:
Spoiler:

Episode 52:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
And so my grand adventure comes to a close! I had a blast playing this, thanks to all that watched, and hopefully XD is not too far away!

Episode 53:
Spoiler:

Episode 54:
Spoiler:

Episode 55:
Spoiler:

Episode 56:
Spoiler:

Episode 57:
Spoiler:

Episode 58:
Spoiler: