• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I feel like I have another prediction list for Went but I'm probably not going to share, lol.

I do indeed have a prediction though!

Years

Since I am playing the Tales of the Abyss game I now am tempted to watch the sub version of the Tales of the Abyss anime.

Because you know I loved the opening music/cut scenes a lot.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not a huuuuge fan of the animation style in the Tales of the Abyss animation. I mean... it's good but it's not great. It's probably because it was an actual series and not an OVA. It's kind of the reason why I'm glad that Symphonia became an OVA and not a full blown series despite less episodes. Quality > Quantity. I never actually watched all of Abyss' animation. Just a little bit.

Years

Who thinks Bianca and Cheren are a cool couple?

Spoiler:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
*Counterfeit re-joined the party*

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I understand why it was wrong to break the vase now.

I've been to some pretty cold places

Gabri

m8
Years
Joseph?
O.O
Welcome back btw.
And hello to all of you, I know I'm a professional at vanishing.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Hey, I'm gonna talk about Black and White 2 for once.
Ever noticed how the logos have red and blue tints, and gem-like structures?

RED AND BLUE.
GEMS.
GEN 3 REMAKES.

OMG YES YES YES RS REMAKES FTW! >.>

OR WAIT...MAYBE IT MEANS WE GET 3DS RED/BLUE VERSION REMAKES INSTEAD TITLED BURNING FIRERED VERSION 3DS & SOAKING AQUABLUE VERSION 3DS??! Given how certain games are being "3D-enhanced" for the 3DS [not as in an actual 3D remake like StarFox 64 3DS, that other type that they're making on the 3DS Virtual Console (classic 3D games), I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happens. XD

...although that probably refers to the colors that Reshiram or Zekrom are sort-of associated with, I'm going to count the coloration as a "hint" if RS remakes do happen. :P

EDIT: Amusingly, "Aqua Blue" is the lost remake name that comes up a lot, and I just realized that it's the name of the turquoise-colored Nintendo 3DS model. :cer_laugh:

210762. It's Black 2 and White 2 consarnit! Black & White 2 is an awkward RTS/city-builder from 2005 that somehow manages to be fun.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that other "Black and White" game. XD (which kinda gives B2W2 even more of an edge as an abbreviation...)

Who thinks Bianca and Cheren are a cool couple?

Spoiler:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d6/Bianca.png
SDJHSEDSKJDRAGEUGHKJKJM OMG INTERNET EXPLORER; NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN LET ME LINK TO A SIMPLE IMAGE?! :cer_pissed:

But Bianca and Cheren are from two totally different media; HOWISTHATPOSSIBLE >.> Although, there have been more Farfetch'd shippings of individuals of different media...

But if you mean Bel/Belle/that ditzy Hartman Hips Barry-lookalike girl x Cheren, then I agree with them making a great couple!

Last edited:

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Infraction expirations? IDK. Although the more things change, the more they stay the same, ironically enough.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Joseph?
O.O
Welcome back btw.
And hello to all of you, I know I'm a professional at vanishing.

Hey man, thanks. :]

hows things?

Infraction expirations?

Nope, I appealed and was unbanned.

Hopefully fitting back in will be easy enough. I have no idea who's still here though, it's like joining a new forum.

i'll be starting up safari again and poking around G&P as well. is it cool is I open up another thread in progressing Hacks, Went?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back