• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Where I should go after I beat 2nd/lande region champion , is that the end? Sorry bad English

Talk to Chronya and she will give you the ticket to Sevii Islands. You'd better read the walkthrough to find out what to do in this game.

also, I cannot find anywhere to place red/blue crystal in Mt. honeysuckle...

Try to find two white stone pillars. Put your crystal on them.

Why can't I get into the cave to get the Guzzlord?

That is a glitch, please update your game to fix it. The current version is beta5.41.

In Beta 5.41, the glitch which makes it impossible to enter Guzzlord's cave is fixed.
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc0srkuvpkkszbg/Pokemon_Mega_Power_Beta_5.4_Completed.zip

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
how about Pheromosa?

the island I flied to is just a simple land with water, and all the water paths are dead end eventually.

or is it my old version again?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
how about Pheromosa?

the island I flied to is just a simple land with water, and all the water paths are dead end eventually.

or is it my old version again?

Ok, are there any other entrance for Mt. honeysuckle? I walk from the entrance in between Hula and Cosmos and I check every rock I saw, no clue :( (no white pillars also)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Where is the adventure club i really like that Type null?
Also where is mewtwo i can only find Jirachi in the cave?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Well, I'm giving this hack another go, since it is now completed, I've played your other two hacks, which ended up being amazing and a breath of fresh air over three low quality FireRed hacks that I had played earlier this year, all of which will remain nameless.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Can someone help me i can't patch the file on the Rom it said that they are not compatible

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2017
I cant patch, i do follow the guide found in this forum, but always end up with:
4lNdYEAASTq-UUWeyn91ug.png

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Just found this game again after what feels like years (the last time I played it was in V4.1) and I'm kind of curious; are you able to get the starters hidden abilities? Not necessarily at the very start, but I'm just asking because I would love to be able to give the Mincinno starter it's Skill Link ability at some point.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
the game glitches and freezes once i start the tournament how do i fix?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 7, 2020
e; deleted

----
When I enter the Tournament Castle, I'm automatically put off-screen then the game freezes. What should I do?

Last edited:
Back