• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many Of The 12 McDonald's Cards Did You Get?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
They have just finished now but across the UK McDonald's did 12 cards. I got 6 of them which the manager saved for me with been a regular there. I put them in the empty sleeve in a gen 7 album I have although there's no room for the last number 145 Guardians Rising card which I'll probably never get.

Last edited:
Years
They have just finished now but across the UK McDonald's did 12 cards. I got 6 of them which the manager saved for me with been a regular there. I put them in the empty sleeve in a gen 7 album I have although there's no room for the last number 145 Guardians Rising card which I'll probably never get.

Personally, I didn't get any, but that's because I don't think they were doing this promo here in the USA.

CharizardR115396

Champion of alola
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
they did do it in the usa along with figures, i got 10, the ones i did not get where: Pikipek and alolan diglet.

Back