• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
thanks for the pokemon gingi
no prob ^^
I'm coming online now. =]
im on now
I would like:

- EV'd shiny Garchomp lv.100
- EV'd shiny Tyranitar lv.100

Please tell me what FC I should add, mine's in my sig. Also, when can we trade?
use my pearl 1 fc, when im done trading with someone else
Actually, can I replace the B-Day Charmander with your E4 Glitch Darkrai?
sure

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2012
I'll offer an extremely rare WCS milotic. November 24

for 10 ANIV zapdos, 10 ANIV moltres, and 10ANIV Latios.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
WCS Milotics aren't that rare....(don't ask me for one....I have one/a few, but it's in file form and have no way to convert them at the moment)...you just need to look in the right places.

@Ginji: What do you need for the WCS Milotic (10/12/2008) and both the shiny and non-shiny Platinum Giratinas?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
WCS Milotics aren't that rare....(don't ask me for one....I have one/a few, but it's in file form and have no way to convert them at the moment)...you just need to look in the right places.

@Ginji: What do you need for the WCS Milotic (10/12/2008) and both the shiny and non-shiny Platinum Giratinas?
What event are they worth on your thread?

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Since Giratina can be obtained via GTS, the normal Platinum isn't worth too much. To be fair, I'll trade you a Platinum Articuno I got off the GTS today for it. The shiny one on the other hand is as valuable as a TRU Dragonite at the moment (which I did not yet put on my list since I just got it, not sure if you have the same one though I'll check again).

As for The WCS Milotic....I offer my Shiny Agate Celebi (but must be deemed as NFT if traded)

EDIT: Few others that caught my attention:
-UT JP Southern Island Shiny Latias lv.50 (w/soul dew) *NEW*
-UT JP Navel Rock Shiny Lugia lv.70

I can offer stuff from my shiny list for these since they're not actual events....

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Since Giratina can be obtained via GTS, the normal Platinum isn't worth too much. To be fair, I'll trade you a Platinum Articuno I got off the GTS today for it. The shiny one on the other hand is as valuable as a TRU Dragonite at the moment (which I did not yet put on my list since I just got it, not sure if you have the same one though I'll check again).

As for The WCS Milotic....I offer my Shiny Agate Celebi (but must be deemed as NFT if traded)

EDIT: Few others that caught my attention:
-UT JP Southern Island Shiny Latias lv.50 (w/soul dew) *NEW*
-UT JP Navel Rock Shiny Lugia lv.70

I can offer stuff from my shiny list for these since they're not actual events....
ok so Pt giratina for your Pt articuno, WCS milotic (10/12/08) for your shiny agate celebi, JP SI shiny latias for your JP shiny cresselia, JP NR shiny lugia for your adamant shiny chimchar w/blaze kick and thunder punch

what would trade me for Pt shiny giratina?

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
heracross lv.100
houndoom lv.100
shiny gyarados lv.82 w/outrage
shiny mismagius lv.100
shiny ambipom lv.100
shiny swampert lv.100

What do you want for these? Check out my thread.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
heracross lv.100
houndoom lv.100
shiny gyarados lv.82 w/outrage
shiny mismagius lv.100
shiny ambipom lv.100
shiny swampert lv.100

What do you want for these? Check out my thread.
What are the stats of your EV'd?

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
Please choose six, and take off the Ambipom and replace it with shiny salamence lv.100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back