• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Hi my name is Troubleo31 I just made an account. I love pokemon and would like to talk and trade on pokemon. I have pokemon white two and would love to be friends

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hi my name is Troubleo31 I just made an account. I love pokemon and would like to talk and trade on pokemon. I have pokemon white two and would love to be friends

'ello there Troubleo31, welcome to PokeCommunity ^-^ We all love Pokemon here, so you won't have any problems adapting, I'm sure of it!
If trading's on your mind, then the Trade Corner's your new home, found here. If discussing the Fifth Generation is what you're into, then Fifth Generation Gaming's where you got to go to talk B/W2! Found here, where you can discuss anything that's Black 2 or White 2.

Hope you have a fun time on the forum ^-^

Years

Hi there Troubleo, and welcome to PC!

Classic Sonic already showed you the places you should check out, I love Black 2 & White 2 as well, in fact I'm a fan of 5th Gen as a whole, because it introduced most of my fave Pokemon. I'm playing Black 2 a lot until I get X & Y, which I hear are gonna be awesome! Follow those links Classic Sonic posted above me and get posting!

Also, our friendly but helpful staff are always happy to lend a hand so feel free to ask them any questions, and I hope to see you around during your stay here!

Years
hey people!
How are you today?

I'm doing very fine thank you!

Welcome to PC, Zensi! I noticed you initially joined back in February so what made you only start posting right now? I heard you joined for the hacks, since I heard you're working on a new hack. I think I know the perfect place for you, PC's big hangout for hackers known as Emulation & ROM Hacking. You'll find loads of fun hacks to play, and even tools and resources you can use to make your own! Sadly I'm not really that great at hacking, but you'll love that section nonetheless.

Just remember you read the rules, they are there for a reason. Also remember that the moderators are there to help you if you have any questions! I'm looking forward to getting to know ya so feel free to leave a VM on my profile!

tnfsf11

It's been a while since I joined this forum but I never came in this section to present myself, so I thought I should do it sooner or later, & here I am.
I'm AnonygooseD, & I'm liking this forum more & more by the day, mainly because everybody here is having awesome conversations in a mature & civilized way unlike the yelly world I'm living in :) & also because the forum is not limited to Pokemon only but also other off-topic discussions which I like a lot ^^.
Oh & one more thing, HACKS! :D
So I'm currently in an exams period but still can't resist coming to this lovely forum ;) wish me luck!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey! Welcome to PC! Or at least, thanks for introducing yourself xD

Yeah, I love PC because of the members and the many various sections. It's not just a Pokemon forum like many others, there are tons of other non Pokemon sections as well which is nice. I actually took a break from Pokemon, and was still able to post since the forum is not all Pokemon! The members are also a plus of PC. They are so kind and very creative.

I'm sure you're already familiar with the hacking section of the forum, so I won't bother to explain it. Anyway, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! Also btw, I like your avie!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I'd have to agree! What's odd is that for a Pokemon forum, where one would assume that the fanbase is perhaps younger (therefore immature), there are a lot of healthy and mature discussions in D&D and CC&P. Throughout the forum, really, everyone is just so respectful and courteous. It's really nice and refreshing.

Hope you do well on your exam! PC can be a bit addictive, so be careful not to get too involved around important r/l things like these :P Exam is more important!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello there and welcome to PC!!
So you are the guy who is liking all my posts :P nice to meet you (:
I'm glad you are enjoying the forums so far, there really is sooo much to see and talk about!
And you are right about everyone the threads being civilzed and mature, everyone around here is really nice and just wants to have fun and share his ideas and opinions.

There are also a LOT of hacks for you to try out, so you should definitely get back to them whenever you are done with exams. Also, good luck on those!! Looking forward to see you around, hope you'll stick with us for a while ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Hey there everyone! Who am I? ~_~ idunno, read my username?

But anyways, as you can probably tell, I love being silly, ^^ ...and mature. In fact, I agree with like the last five posts or so. It's so nice having an awesome forum like this, for all ages, where everyone is so mature and friendly! A lot better than the middle school I'm in. Looking forward to visiting the trade corner and emulation forum! And...

Man... I really got to go back and beat my black version... I suddenly mis playing it... :(

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Welcome to PC PichuVSLink! I'm glad that you enjoy it! Yes, I'm feeling the same way when I joined about 5 months ago. I hope you can keep on being active here!

MistressShiki

~Dragon~
Years
  • Age 27
  • NJ
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Blarg, I thought I might as well post here too, just to further immerse myself into this family of poke lovers. <3

So let's see, I covered most things in my hello thread, but I guess I'll repeat myself. {:3}

So, I'm Shiki~ I love everyone. (Another reason I'm posting here as well, so I can find more people to love <3)

I like being silly and playful, but also serious and mature, so people take me seriously. =)

I love playing nuzlockes. Which brings me to a question...hmmm, would anyone be interested in reading a let's play of me playing through blaze black? It wouldn't be a video, just a written playthrough. Eh, I don't know if that question was stupid or not. (I'm a little unsure and shy ^_^)

So I love anime, pokemon (obviously), music, writing, dragons, fantasy, and a lot of other things too. I'm a girl and I'm 16. (I know old to be playing pokemon lol)

That's about it. Gee this post was pretty long. Hopefully nobody gets bothered by it. My main goal with this post is to just meet new people. Yep, I'm a friendly person. <3

tnfsf11

Thank you all for the kind welcomes, & yes I do press "like" on a lot of posts as I'm a bit used to Facebook :P well anyway I'll focus on my studies & just come here for brief updates ^^ when I'm done I'm going to be all over dis forum :D cheers.

I love playing nuzlockes. Which brings me to a question...hmmm, would anyone be interested in reading a let's play of me playing through blaze black? It wouldn't be a video, just a written playthrough.
Welcome & I'd say that a nuzlocke would be fun, I believe it belongs in the challenges section, but you must ask a moderator first ofc :) or you can directly post your nuzlocke on the official Nuzlocke Forum, it's a very nice place there too, I go there often to read others' nuzlockes.
Once again welcome & have fun ;)

Last edited:
Years
Hello all! My name is Brandon, but I go by my Pen Name bigC94

I've been a Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember (all the way back in the 90s when people drove self propelled cars and gas was 25 cents) and I've carried that love of Pokemon to today. Of course, I'm one of those guys that thinks that the older generations of Pokemon are the best, but that is aside the point.

I also write Pokemon fan fiction and am currently writing a story that is fairly successful, but I'd like for a lot more people to know about it, so I'm counting on you guys! Word of mouth is the best promoter. A lot of people think it's pretty interesting and its got all the elements of a classic Pokemon Anime storyline. Check it out on my fanfiction.net profile under bigC94 or look up "Adventures in Acirema" if you are interested!

I've never forumed (is that a word???) before so I'm excited to try it out. I heard through the grapevine that Pokecommunity was a good forum so I'm hoping that's true.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Yellowpages2012, although you're still new, you could post in any topic that you like, and welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to check the rules, ok?

Hi, bigC94. They are right, Pokecommunity is one good forum that you'll enjoy it! So... you're still new? You could ask mods or S-mods like Cirno if you need some help, and, you could check the rules... just in case. And we also have the section for fanfiction, you could post your story there as well!

Have fun on both of your 1st time foruming guys! :)

Last edited:
Years
Hello everyone I'm pretty new to this site and everyone seems really cool i figured out how to put on an avatar and edit my signature.

As you can tell from my signature i am a shiny hunter i have pretty much all pokemon games with shinies on them right now I'm in a Heartgold Badge quest(when you find a shiny before each badge) wish me luck!

Years
I'm new to all this forum stuff haha =D

Hello all! My name is Brandon, but I go by my Pen Name bigC94

I've been a Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember (all the way back in the 90s when people drove self propelled cars and gas was 25 cents) and I've carried that love of Pokemon to today. Of course, I'm one of those guys that thinks that the older generations of Pokemon are the best, but that is aside the point.

I also write Pokemon fan fiction and am currently writing a story that is fairly successful, but I'd like for a lot more people to know about it, so I'm counting on you guys! Word of mouth is the best promoter. A lot of people think it's pretty interesting and its got all the elements of a classic Pokemon Anime storyline. Check it out on my fanfiction.net profile under bigC94 or look up "Adventures in Acirema" if you are interested!

I've never forumed (is that a word???) before so I'm excited to try it out. I heard through the grapevine that Pokecommunity was a good forum so I'm hoping that's true.

Hello everyone I'm pretty new to this site and everyone seems really cool i figured out how to put on an avatar and edit my signature.

As you can tell from my signature i am a shiny hunter i have pretty much all pokemon games with shinies on them right now I'm in a Heartgold Badge quest(when you find a shiny before each badge) wish me luck!

Hello there guys and welcome to PC!

I hope you are all doing well, and given how interactive the community is I'm sure you're doing great as well. Brandon, since you are doing a fanfic why not go to the Fan Fiction & Writing section where you can share your work? Don't worry if you're new to forums, you'll eventually learn how they work in no time.

And hi there Cheesecake, I'll just call you that since your username looks a bit long. We actually have a club for shiny hunters over in the Pokemon Clubs section, and there's loads of fun clubs to check out over there.

Have fun guys, and feel free to hit me up with a message if you need anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back