• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FangedFreak

Ace Trainer
Years
So i dont know much about the changing seasons, but i've learnt that they change monthly, seeing as today is the 30th April and and tomorrow is the 1st May, am i right in thinking that the season will change tomorrow?

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
Years
My brother can't register to pokemon.com.
After he confirms his account on gmail, nothing happens and he cannot login.
That's odd. o_O

So you made sure the account was verified, yeah? Well, uh, what happens when he tries to login? Are you able to login to your account just fine?

So i dont know much about the changing seasons, but i've learnt that they change monthly, seeing as today is the 30th April and and tomorrow is the 1st May, am i right in thinking that the season will change tomorrow?
Yep, it'll change seasons when May 1st hits.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My brother can't register to pokemon.com.
After he confirms his account on gmail, nothing happens and he cannot login.
Could have something to do with the parental stuff. My sister had the same problem. She registered using her own e-mail, but later I think it told her something along the lines that a parent e-mail account has to verify the account. Depends on how young your brother is, though.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
That's odd. o_O

So you made sure the account was verified, yeah? Well, uh, what happens when he tries to login? Are you able to login to your account just fine?
When he tries to login, he gets the message that he still needs to verify the account. Which he's already done.
My account works fine.

Could have something to do with the parental stuff. My sister had the same problem. She registered using her own e-mail, but later I think it told her something along the lines that a parent e-mail account has to verify the account. Depends on how young your brother is, though.
I don't quite understand.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Is it possible to soft-reset for a certain nature in the entree forest (where you catch the dream world poke you encountered on global link?)

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
Years
I don't quite understand.

Oooooh...

There's something on here in the FAQ for Pokemon.com:

Creating a new account as simple to do. To create a new account, visit the signup page and follow the instructions.

If you are under the age of consent, you will be required to have a parent or guardian create an account as well.

If you are a parent assisting your child with creation of an account that includes a Play! Pokémon player ID, please make sure that you are adding that ID to the appropriate account. After the accounts have been created, log in to the parent account, and click your child's name in the "My Family" section of your profile.

Once in your child's account, clicking the "Play! Pokémon" tab will bring up the window where you can enter their Player ID and PIN.

There's also another page about it too. I'll let you read both? xD

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=63
http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=69

In short though, if the child is under age (Probably 13 or something), then a parent needs to make an account as well to verify the child.

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
To clarify, you SR before going into the Entralink at all, since you can't save in there.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
how do you get to the dream world on your DS?

The Dream World isn't something you access in your game, but online with the computer. This website (Click Here) allows you to explore the Dream World, to be exact. However in order to experience it, through your game you must put a Pokémon (the one you wish to go through with the Dream World) to sleep via Game Sync found in the C-Gear. It will then transfer the Pokémon to the Dream World where you can access all of the features Dream World has for you on that website. Unfortunately, you can only play for an hour each day. :<

ceremony

rah rah
Years
What would be the recommended EVs for an adamant Golurk? I plan on opening with Reflect/Lightscreen with another pokemon, and it already has 252 Attack EV. How should I spread the rest?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
What would be the recommended EVs for an adamant Golurk? I plan on opening with Reflect/Lightscreen with another pokemon, and it already has 252 Attack EV. How should I spread the rest?

Invest in it in Hp mostly, and maybe a bit into Defense, maybe 212 into Hp, and the rest into Defense.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
It's best to max out its HP, since its defenses are equal. It's also slow, making investing in Speed pointless, unless you're planning to outspeed certain walls.

ceremony

rah rah
Years
Thanks, if there are any walls I have Trick Room to fix that for him. 252 attack, 252 hp, where would the other 6 go? Speed?

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
How do i make my pokemon dream...

i have got an account and everything and have tucked my pokemon in but when i click the online feature on my C-gear and press game sync it says that 'this pokemon is not dreaming yet', how do i make it dream?

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
i have got an account and everything and have tucked my pokemon in but when i click the online feature on my C-gear and press game sync it says that 'this pokemon is not dreaming yet', how do i make it dream?

you just have to keep waiting, that's all you can do basically.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Regarding the question I had asked about the color of my C-Gear, well, the season changed to Spring and the hearts turned from red to green. I guess it has to do with that.

Years
Actually, the red indicates that there is a wi-fi connection nearby, but you aren't connected to that network. The green indicates that you are near a network that you have a connection to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back