• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Venom, congrats on Lotad. Unistachio, congrats on the shiny too. And I want your Arbok lol.

Um ok, I've been hopping around with so many hunts but now I've figured out what to soft reset for.. Shiny Articuno. =D I'll need to get the 3 kanto birds to complete my shiny bird set.. Mmm smexy. Good luck to everyone.

Matty, like Corphish, Hoppip, Magikarp,Gastly, starters/legends, fossil, game corner prize, Lapras, Eevee, Snorlax, Hypno??

Oh, and I got a lovely shiny male Houndoom from a girl on Serebii.. She chained extras. I can't chain worth crap. But I got my friend's xmas present now so who cares. XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
My shiny hunting is on hold on Diamond till I get a new DS. I will sort reset for Torchic till i get a new one.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Thanks TwilightBlade! I need a good swords Dancer and I think a nice shiny Crawdaunt will do the trick :D Away fishing I go!

Start time on my trainer card is 96:00 on the dot!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
where can i find SHINY POKEMONS!will you make me a member of your club?

Where can you find shiny Pokemon? Anywhere. Just hunt. Secondly, if you'd have taken the time to read what this club's about, you should know that you won't be a member unless you own at least one shiny Pokemon. Come back when you've got one.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Hey Guys! While searching for Shiny Corphish, I decided to make a little tally to see how much I'm really working...

In 1 hour with the Super Rod in Petalburg City (same spot):

Encounters= 114
"Got Away"= 10
"Not even a Nibble"=116

Not including the "Got away", Corphish appeared 48% of the time and the other 52% was "Not even a Nibble"

I'd say that's a pretty good amount per hour! I've played exactly 1 hour so far! Wish me luck because I'll probably be here for a while :P

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
im back from hunting,
ok well done salamence`s ass could u give a little more discription ,e.g. where u caught 'em, lvls ,when, stats and most important of all what they are because the only person i n=know with that amount is Dark Steelix and cheaters(im not accusing u i'd just like 2 see so evidence).i'v givin up on delibird its just not worth it and im not bothered.
gd luck matty, doom and firebird good luck with ur hunts .i think i might go fishing since im rubbish at chaining(only a few luck captures) and have mastered egg hatching and am alright at sring ,thx for the idea matty

p.s. i completed pbr in 4 hours whoooooop.

TwilightBlade

Years
Matty: Wow, that's some nice progress. Faster than me lol.. I fail at fishing. Good luck on the hunt. ^^

Firebird: Ouch, broken by the pre evo lol. Well, hope you get it by Christmas and good luck.

Salamence: Instead of making spammish posts, why not tell us baout your shinies??

I soft reseted like all day yesterday for Articuno.. Still nothing. I hate how it scrolls on the screen and looks shiny but is really just normal. Skitty is my swarm so I might plan to avenge her or bother Rayquaza for a while. Good luck to everyone else.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Hey-Lo Everybody, Guess Who's Back!!

Well my absence has been very long, and during that absence I've caught.....nothing.

Anybody have some news about there shiny?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Yeah Twilight... Articuno is quite hard to tell immediately what it is. If this is in Emerald, save some time by turning battle animation off. It makes them appear quicker. That's how I'm hunting Corphish so quickly! GOOD LUCK!

EDIT: Welcome back Drapion Dawg. A few people here have caught/chained for shinies and I believe Brawl has the entire Kanto set...shiny

EDIT2: I've played 2 hours and 20 minutes so far! Fish fish and more Corphish! :D But none shiny....yet!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
well so far out of between 4-500 eggs there has been no shiny psyduck on my pearl, none on emerald and I bought firered yesterday but no shinies there yet, oh well at least I got starraptor

If i don't get a new shiny by the end of my christmas vacation im just gonna kill myself to regain my lost honor

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
Welcome back, Drapion Dawg. =D

Matty, thanks and yeah that's what I did for the long nights hunting Ho-oh.. I turned off the animation. But his flight down to battle took forver. D:

Thebiggamer, good luck on hatching a shiny. I got bored of eggs in a few days. XD Why not fish or surf for Psy though?

Still shooting for shiny Articuno on my bird trio hunt and I'm bothering my daily swarm, Skitty, in Pearl. Hope something pops up soon. I want my 23rd shiny dangit. =3

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
nothing new still looking for turtwig. the only bad part about soft resetting for a shiny starter in diamond and pearl is that they do so much talking in the beginning until you get to choose your pokemon. So it is time consuming, but im goin to keep at it though. good luck to everyone.

TwilightBlade

Years
OMG shiny Skittles at 35.. And thank god she's female. I'm gonna try to get a picture of shiny Skitty. ^_^

Edit: Rofl I break things too fast. Busted by Chatot on 37. =^_^= *happy kitty*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I would but I have to pay attention when I fish and i usually just watch tv while hatching, but I'll try it a bit

TwilightBlade

Years
Fishing is easy in D/P since it makes a sound and just press the A button to reel it in.. Much better than the R/S/E versions. Anyways, kewl piccy time:

Wild shiny Skitty
Don't be fooled; she's really shiny lol (bad photographer here). Cute charming Wiggly seems to work. :D

Skittles's info
She's Impish, caught today on the 22nd, quick tempered, in Premier ball, from route 222, blah blah.

Chain app.
Has Skitty at the top with 35, Ponyta in first place with 126, Absol in second with 67, and Corsola in third with 63.

Yayness again.. ^^ I'm after Articuno and I might squeeze in another chain before the new year. Good luck to everyone else~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Congratulations TwilightBlade on your smexy shiny Skitty :D

Still looking for my shiny Corphish. Hope the little sucker comes up soon :)

Back