• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

ゴルーグ

スーパーロボット
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2011
Hello, before a couple of days I found a spritesheet with some pokemon sprites for surf. That spritesheet had a big Giratina alternative form in it. Can anybody give me a link?

Thank you

Hurr yah go.

Credits to Kymotonian, plox.

kymotonian.deviantart.[com]/gallery/?offset=96#/d1pusb3

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
Years
Hey people!

I'm new, so hey guys.

I have a request, but i'm not sure if it even exists.

See, i'm trying to make a GSC inspired game, with the Pokémon Starter Kit for RPG Maker XP. I pretty much have everything, but the Pokémon.

I want to use the GSC sprites obviously, and since i couldn't find any for RPG Maker i decided to resize them myself, clean the background and all that.

But believe me, after the first 50 pokémon i feel i won't be finishing until 2100, and i still have to devamp/replace all the other graphics from the battle system to the pokedex, and if i keep doing all this myself i'll

A) Get frustrated and never finish it, or
B) Get the strongest sense of will and bravery a man will ever have.

So, not to sound ridiculously lazy, since i've found all the other things through the help of others, but does anyone knows if there's a GSC pack of the Pokémon sprites for RPG Maker?

I'm surprised no one has done it yet. I mean, there's even one for the Unova Pokémon!

Thanks guys!

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I know there is one, I even saw a gsc kit addon somewhere. It had all the graphics and such from GSC, but it's not on our site anymore, due to a server crash D:

Chimchar kid

Years
Does anyone have Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga tilesets?
If anyone has any, or can rip some for me i'd be very greatful.
Thank You In Advance.

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Hey, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to achieve my goal. I want to make a new input method for naming your character, as well as your Pokemon. I want to use the keyboard for it, so people can just type it in, like in Raptor. How would I go about doing this? And if you say, "Learn to script," then please point me in the right direction to learn to script. Thanks in advance guys.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hey, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to achieve my goal. I want to make a new input method for naming your character, as well as your Pokemon. I want to use the keyboard for it, so people can just type it in, like in Raptor. How would I go about doing this? And if you say, "Learn to script," then please point me in the right direction to learn to script. Thanks in advance guys.

You don't have to learn or make anything at all. It's already in
essentials. In the script editor, go to the section marked "PokemonEntry" and find lines 1615 and 1637. In them, you should find a bit of code resembling the following:
Code:
$Trainer.name=pbEnterText(_INTL("Your name?"),0,

To get keyboard entry, just change to 0 to a 1 in both lines. Best of luck with your work.

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
essentials. In the script editor, go to the section marked "PokemonEntry" and find lines 1615 and 1637. In them, you should find a bit of code resembling the following:
Code:

To get keyboard entry, just change to 0 to a 1 in both lines. Best of luck with your work.
You are wonderful. Thank you for taking time out of your day to help me. Have a great day.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
Pkmn HG/SS/D/P/P Sprites?

I am in need of DS over world in a RPG Maker XP format.

Does anyone know where I can get all of them like this or someone know a pack I could download?

I am currently making a Pokemon game using this program called Pokemon Darkus Version.

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
Years
Code:

Hey! i'm sorry, but i was going to ask the same thing!

But for some reason my version of essentials is different, since the only script i find that looks like that is "PokemonTextEntry", and it only has 1493 lines. The codes are located on lines 1451 and 1476 respectively, but the value is already on zero, and if i change it to 1 it doesn't do anything.

So i guess here's when i say...heeelp? thanks!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
All I can suggest is that you have a different version of Essentials. Perhaps it would be advisable to ask on the Essentials topic, someone with more experience like Maruno could help you there.

edogg

EXTREME mapper
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
Can i get a FULL heart gold tile set with inside and outside.

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
Years
Im looking for B/W or HGSS Sprites 1 - 493 resized for RMXP
And if anyone has the HGSS Trainer Sprites resized for RMXP and would like to share them. I'd be happy.

And if anyone could make a me a title screen for my Pokemon game in progress?

Pokémon Wraith

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hey people!

I'm new, so hey guys.

I have a request, but i'm not sure if it even exists.

See, i'm trying to make a GSC inspired game, with the Pokémon Starter Kit for RPG Maker XP. I pretty much have everything, but the Pokémon.

I want to use the GSC sprites obviously, and since i couldn't find any for RPG Maker i decided to resize them myself, clean the background and all that.

But believe me, after the first 50 pokémon i feel i won't be finishing until 2100, and i still have to devamp/replace all the other graphics from the battle system to the pokedex, and if i keep doing all this myself i'll

A) Get frustrated and never finish it, or
B) Get the strongest sense of will and bravery a man will ever have.

So, not to sound ridiculously lazy, since i've found all the other things through the help of others, but does anyone knows if there's a GSC pack of the Pokémon sprites for RPG Maker?

I'm surprised no one has done it yet. I mean, there's even one for the Unova Pokémon!

Thanks guys!

Heres devamped sprites GSC style for the hoenn pokemon. It's for rm2k3, but should work on XP.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=239711

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
This n00b needs help! Now help him :/

I need help with a region map on essentials.

I made a HG/SS styled region map 240x160 like the Essentials wiki. Following what it said, I made it 480x320. But both of the cursors won't line up with my city/mountain markers (both the townmapgen and in-game Town map cursors.) Can somebody fix the problem and give me the solution on how you did it? if you won't, it's okay...but please try to help if you're experienced :L

Town map in attachments (it's already 240x160.). Excuse it's crappiness and blankness, I just need it so I can start putting the towns on it and making the regional dex.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
I need help with a region map on essentials.

I made a HG/SS styled region map 240x160 like the Essentials wiki. Following what it said, I made it 480x320. But both of the cursors won't line up with my city/mountain markers (both the townmapgen and in-game Town map cursors.) Can somebody fix the problem and give me the solution on how you did it? if you won't, it's okay...but please try to help if you're experienced :L

Town map in attachments (it's already 240x160.). Excuse it's crappiness and blankness, I just need it so I can start putting the towns on it and making the regional dex.
At 240x160 size, each square of the region map is 8x8 pixels. Each town and route segment needs to be precisely inside a square, but yours aren't - see the attached picture, showing how your town/route is aligned compared to Hoenn (each of Hoenn's towns/routes fit exactly in their squares). Yours has the town/route straddling two squares (move them 4 pixels either left or right), and 1 pixel too high up.

Use the grid while drawing your map to make sure that you're placing things exactly in squares.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Hi,
Has anyone got a white chocolate

Hi,

Im looking for a white chocolate color pallete.
Has anyone got one? I need it for a game Im making.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Check the threads before requesting people!

I believe it was Wichu who had posted them in here. Not sure if the link is still working. If not, PM me I should probably have them, I have no idea.

Back