• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tri-Species Challenge: New & Improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
Sorry I haven't updated in a while

UPDATE TWO
Spoiler:

PARTY
Spoiler:

HM SLAVES
Spoiler:

See Ya
P1 out

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: lg
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: alakazam, vaporeon, charizard

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: Emerald
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: :t332: :t344: :t334:
HM SLAVE: Marill (too lazy to find it's emoji)

Update 1
Spoiler:

Update 2
Spoiler:

Update 3
Spoiler:

Update 4
Spoiler:

Update 5
Spoiler:

Last edited:

pridekitty

A Kitty
Years
GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: Gold
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: Butterfree, Furret, Dragonite
Starting right now :D

Last edited:
Years
I finally started with this challenge <3 So my team is going to be blastoise, growlithe and dragonite. I chose squirtle as my starter and named him Leo. I beat my rival (Alex) easily - and then went and pick up the parcel for profesor Oak. I got it back to Oak so I could get some stuff from him (pokedex and pokeballs) and than I went on and challenged Alex on the way to the pokemon league. I beat him again. Than I went through the forest and when I finally came through it I challenged Brock - and won with ease OHKO-ed all of his pokemon! I am on my way to Mt. Moon now ^^

Current team:

Leo (Wartortle)
Serious nature, lvl 19
Ability: Torrent

008.gif

Tackle
Water Gun
Bubble
Bite

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Starting right now!

Username: Porygon Z
Game: Gold
Team:
128.png
169.png
196.png

I'm going to hack Tauros and Eevee. By the way, am I allowed to use two Normal-type until Eevee evolves into Espeon?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Sorry kittens, but this challenge is over two months old, meaning it's died off. :( If anyone would like to make a new one (I don't think we have a current one of these atm), feel free to do so! Just make sure you understand the rules and such for owning a challenge. :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back