• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you like your coworkers

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
Years
I strongly dislike most of my coworkers. A few of them are okay, most of them are very annoying. And the way they insist on using gendered terms to address people rather than their names 90% of the time drives me up a wall. It's difficult to tolerate.

Ninjorf

Friendo
Years
My coworkers are lazy and try to get away with doing as little as possible. It makes problems for me.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Yes! my colleagues are great. Everyone I work with is either very easy-going and fun to talk with, or egotistical about their caliber of work (which they have fully earned the right to be), or both. I quite enjoy my work environment.

Years
Most of my coworkers I hate. They're annoying and constantly loud which is the worst type of people to have around when you work at a call center. I have even had to go to HR once to have the workplace acknowledge the problem. That worked for like a week before everything went back to normal. These people have similar interests here but I could care less about talking to them because they talk over you or usually have nothing relevant to add to conversation. Two roommates of mine work here too. One works half the same shift that I do and the other works overnights. Having my roommate work my same shift doesn't do much, just bothers me more at work because I have to listen to him drone on about the usual which is what I already get when I am home so now I just have to deal with it at work now too.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Mostly, yes. I get along with most people, though I don't necessarily need to like someone to work with them, it does help. There is one girl who is sometimes irritating, as she has some health problems (I sympathise) but tends to assume others do not have problems of their own.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I do get along with my co-workers, as well as the managers, too! They have become my work family and they are just simply amazing. There is no co-worker at my job that complains about the work given, we are the true definition of teamwork.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
i like all my coworkers. they are all decent people who are fun to hang out with.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, my co-workers are all pretty nice. The ones I work with most often are the ones in vehicle and customer service. The guys in vehicle service can be a bit of a pain, though. When I need a straight answer is usually the time they goof off and then there are times where they come back to me with a message I left for them and act like I'm stupid about it.

Also one time, a saleswoman and I were talking about life goals. I want to be old as hell and she was like, "I just pray I'm here when the Rapture happens." well alright then u do u

Back