• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Compliment?

Sirfetch’d

A lady came through my line the other day when I was working the checkouts at work(I normally work stock room or set the layout) and she told me I was the nicest cashier she had never met. This meant a lot because as someone who has worked the register a lot, cashiers are usually at the receiving end of some harsh words.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
I was covering a route for a coworker (she's black, I'm white) and one of the mothers asked me if I was going for the bleached look that day. I couldn't stop laughing.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
I don't get many.

That said, we have these customer feedback forms at work, whereby the customer fills them in and rates the service, speed, environment etc etc, and there's an option for them to include any additional comments, and someone actually wrote 'I like his hair today'. Made me chuckle, if nothing else.

Years
A girl on the bus sat next to me because a guy was bothering her, she said because I look tough, I liked that.

Back