Advertiser Content
Seen May 4th, 2019
Posted April 26th, 2019
1 posts
171 Days
I played this a little bit back (a year give or take), before it had grammar fixed. While it was kinda fun to chuckle looking at the grammatical errors, it was really nice to come back after that time to see all the grammar fixed. Really well done game. I enjoyed it a lot then and I'm looking forward to playing through it again.

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,873 posts
4.2 Years
So where an I find a TM for Sludge bomb in this game?

RichterSnipes

Viewer Beware

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
444 posts
8 Years
Tried patching with two different Emerald ROM’s, no luck. What’s the name of the Emerald Rom i need to patch this? i’m using NUPS, and it gives me an error every time i try to patch. Attempting to patch the latest version, but no matter what Emerald Rom i use, it doesn’t work. Help!
Change the "If the file is invalid" setting from "Abort" to anything else. It's likely that the patch was initially created from a ROM that isn't quite 100% unedited.
My hack:
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
76 posts
2.6 Years
Hey how the heck do I advance after getting the seventh badge? The sea south of Halfleaf City is totally blocked off from the islands to the west, and none of the dive spots seem to lead to them either.
You've probably found it out by yourself now but there is a dive spot that will take you past the rocks and to the islands to the west.

So where an I find a TM for Sludge bomb in this game?
In the city where the 7th badge is fought for. There is a building that has a person who will sell you every TM in the game.
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
76 posts
2.6 Years
where is that particular dive spot exactly? I keep failing to find the right one
Go south of Halfleaf City all the way until you find this island:

https://i.imgur.com/YvhnEQs.png

Then surf all the way east and then north. It's this dive spot east of a Swimmer Girl:

https://i.imgur.com/G0Mtyf6.png
Advertiser Content