• 38 replies

noa

sleeping cutie

Age 27
Female
Seattle
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 4th, 2019
I don't think i'm particularly attractive, but I don't think i'm ugly either. I have a fiance who thinks i'm beautiful and i'm called cute by most of my friends so that's good enough for me.

Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Online now
Posted 8 Hours Ago
21,533 posts
7.2 Years
I’d hit me up on Grindr

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
754 posts
294 Days
I'm either a cute one or an average one.
Hmmm...

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
2,965 posts
3.4 Years
You be the judge. I look better usually when my face is full frontal view like this than at an angle. The photo came out a little darker than I like, but I like to shoot outdoors with natural lighting so I'll take it.

Spoiler:

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
32,479 posts
11.7 Years
i don't think i'm conventionally attractive but i'm not ugly either. you know like how some people are a particular kind of attractive. but like more basic bc i have no stand out features lmfao. then again in the past few weeks, i've had a customer ask if i was single, another leave me their phone number, and another blew me a kiss as he left. i guess i'm hot muk or i attract weirdos.
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

Juno

pay day

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen September 10th, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2019
4,235 posts
5.9 Years
yes

Yurius

Age 29
Canada
Seen September 9th, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2019
15,407 posts
6.3 Years
Average i'd wager
So face the dark and I'll teach you about fire in the blink of an eye
Now drink the Cyanide
The worlds collide and you know it's pure filth that I hide

TheBatPrince

Male
Azalea Town
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
74 posts
41 Days
Hello!

Well this is not really the best frame of Thought to have, as it's encouraging a different Hormonal Structure. It tends to lead to a much Angrier route in life, with lots of Regret, Shame, and Greed!

The only real "Good Looking" in this world, is just a properly functioning Soul. If you are a pure and happy Person, even if you're sad in Life; just that ABILITY to feel Sad is a sign that you have a Beauty in you. Sometimes our Facial Plates, other Plates of the Torso, Arms, Legs, etc. will all have a bit of a rough time aligning when we're young. But as you evolve as a Person, you will see those Plates all align up.

It's all a big Story of one's life, no one becomes a perfect thing just like that. You have to learn each step of what it MEANS to have those perfect features. They all represent something both Metaphorically AND Bio-Chemically. You may not believe in the Supernatural, and existance of Gods out there. But Pokemon Legends all hold true. There ARE Guardians out there, that work at a simple sub-atomic level to maintain everything big and small in this world. And your Cells will all evolve based on your journey.

Hope that helped! A nice bridge between the "Magical", "Fantastical", whatever you want to call it; and the Physical! (They believe it or not ARE linked symmetrically!)

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 4 Minutes Ago
33,081 posts
11.9 Years
hear hear

Don't let the plates get you down
Advertiser Content