Advertiser Content

FireRed Pokemon Orange Islands (Complete Beta 5.3 Released) Page 7

Started by kalarie November 3rd, 2017 7:37 PM
  • 181 replies
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
62 posts
276 Days
what are some good Pokemon to take with you to Orange Islands along with Pikachu? i just started this hack.
You could fill the team up immediately with Ash's pokemon. I took Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charizard. Later in the game I had Lapras and Snorlax, making the team resemble Red's team in HGSS. It worked out well overall.

Articful

Shiny Umbreon

Male
United States
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
9 posts
5.2 Years
I was wondering, since this is regarding the Orange Archipelago. Are there any (Orange Islands) Generation 2 Pokemon Present?

Marill, Slowking, Lugia, Togepi, Ledyba, Elekid, Bellossom, and Hoothoot, in this hack? (They actually appeared in the Orange Islands)

The evolutions Azumarill, Toegetic, Ledian, and Notcowl, can theoretically exist. (Although only unevolved forms appeared in Orange Islands)
All the Pokemon Regions are Awesome!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon ♥

Age 25
Male
Alola
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
780 posts
8.4 Years
This is complete?
"Hello, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!" - J-Hope

"Cause I'm Irish, and everyone remembers me." - Niall Horan

"Um, I work in a bakery." - Harry Styles

"Feel free to insult me, but you don’t have the right to insult our fans." - Louis Tomlinson

"Believe in something bigger than yourself and find your purpose." - Justin Bieber

"Music really transcends languages, and it means so much." - RM
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
299 posts
11.4 Years
I was wondering, since this is regarding the Orange Archipelago. Are there any (Orange Islands) Generation 2 Pokemon Present?

Marill, Slowking, Lugia, Togepi, Ledyba, Elekid, Bellossom, and Hoothoot, in this hack? (They actually appeared in the Orange Islands)

The evolutions Azumarill, Toegetic, Ledian, and Notcowl, can theoretically exist. (Although only unevolved forms appeared in Orange Islands)
Only Marill, Lugia and Slowking make an appearance in the story, but are unobtainable.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon ♥

Age 25
Male
Alola
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
780 posts
8.4 Years
Yeah
Looks like I have my next Pokémon hack planned!
"Hello, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!" - J-Hope

"Cause I'm Irish, and everyone remembers me." - Niall Horan

"Um, I work in a bakery." - Harry Styles

"Feel free to insult me, but you don’t have the right to insult our fans." - Louis Tomlinson

"Believe in something bigger than yourself and find your purpose." - Justin Bieber

"Music really transcends languages, and it means so much." - RM

Articful

Shiny Umbreon

Male
United States
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
9 posts
5.2 Years
This is awesome, the first Orange Islands - Rom Hack to be Fully Completed! I really like, how you named all the Routes after Letters (A, B, C, D, E ...). And also this uses the Real Map, of The Orange Islands!

This feels like a real game, you embraced the real lore of the Orange Islands! I really like that only Pokemon, native to the Orange Islands Appear. (Although a few Gen 2, would have been nice. (i.e Marill, Togepi, Slowking etc) ) Thanks!
All the Pokemon Regions are Awesome!
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
139 posts
6.8 Years
I have a few questions:

1) I already aware the Crystal Onix becomes available after the league but what type is it? Does it have different stats compaired to a normal Onix? Are you limited to only 1 Onix or can you catch more of them?
2) Can you catch Pinkin pokémon? If yes, do they have different stats or typing?
3) Can you catch Archipelago/Valencia Butterfree? If so does it have different stats or typing? How about Valencia Paris, Raticate, Nidoran, Vileplume, Weepinbell, Victreebel
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
299 posts
11.4 Years
I have a few questions:

1) I already aware the Crystal Onix becomes available after the league but what type is it? Does it have different stats compaired to a normal Onix? Are you limited to only 1 Onix or can you catch more of them?
2) Can you catch Pinkin pokémon? If yes, do they have different stats or typing?
3) Can you catch Archipelago/Valencia Butterfree? If so does it have different stats or typing? How about Valencia Paris, Raticate, Nidoran, Vileplume, Weepinbell, Victreebel
1) You can only catch it once and it has Crystal/Ground typing. It has the exact same stats as regular Onix. The Crystal typing has the same type effectiveness as Rock typing except for damage on/from fire and water attacks (Just like in the Anime).
2) Yes, on Pinkan Island. No, except for their color they're completely similar to their normal counterparts.
3) The Pokemon you catch in Valencia Park will have a different color (and differently colored evolutions). They don't have different stats or typing.
Advertiser Content