TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
2,581 posts
218 Days
i havent really been wanting to change my username at all, been really content with my current one

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
5,271 posts
14.5 Years
ew super long names

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
2,581 posts
218 Days
oh my god i thought id seen it all
Infinite Insanity
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
308 posts
2.7 Years
Lol, guess who got dragged into doing back stage for the mini-play next weekend? Actually, I signed up for it way back when, but now...now...I don't wanna. Seriously though, I just have serious #bandgoals and serious #artistgoals am I right? It's just going to be a busy fall season with band, finishing old Pokemon games before Swsh, and my comic. *sigh* Well it's just this week with the play so w/e.

As for switching my name in November, i'm gonna do it, but it's a secret of what i'm gonna change it to. Either that or i'd change my mind of what it'll be. :P
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

Ash

Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
13,453 posts
11.2 Years
Im never changing my name no one here is ever getting ash huff

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
2,581 posts
218 Days
if i ever were to change it its to Twirly for the obvious memes

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 16 Minutes Ago
7,063 posts
14.3 Years
Lol, guess who got dragged into doing back stage for the mini-play next weekend? Actually, I signed up for it way back when, but now...now...I don't wanna. Seriously though, I just have serious #bandgoals and serious #artistgoals am I right? It's just going to be a busy fall season with band, finishing old Pokemon games before Swsh, and my comic. *sigh* Well it's just this week with the play so w/e.

As for switching my name in November, i'm gonna do it, but it's a secret of what i'm gonna change it to. Either that or i'd change my mind of what it'll be. :P
BREAK A LEG!! Hope it goes well.

i might change back to ursula for a bit, but i just feel like erik destler is my brand

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 39 Minutes Ago
751 posts
287 Days
If I change mine I would just get rid of the Dramatic part of my name, I think Cubism is the username I've been more consistent with, so changing it might make me feel like a totally different person
Hmmm...

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
15,128 posts
11.6 Years
bobandbill is here to stay.

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
2,581 posts
218 Days
but what if it could be billandbob? :thonk:
Infinite Insanity
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
308 posts
2.7 Years
'Sup Bobandbill. I like how you have an SA2B theme on your sig and avatar.
Seriously, who's the real bob and who's the real bill? Where'd you get the inspiration for your username?
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
5,271 posts
14.5 Years
I've genuinely thought about changing my name a few times, but I've kept this name for like... two or three years already and I'm far too used to it to change it again. I feel like it fits me the most out of every single username I've had, too.

Ash

Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
13,453 posts
11.2 Years
I just know that I wouldn't be able to go back to this one if I changed because someone would swipe it up and that's a sad thought!!

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
2,581 posts
218 Days
I was very suprised to see my name wasnt taken back when i changed it into this one. Normally names like these are taken in an instant

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
5,271 posts
14.5 Years
what name would you have gone with if TY was taken? :o

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
2,581 posts
218 Days
I... actually don't know. As soon as I went with the name change thats also when I changed my whole online alias to "TY" so I might have needed to either:

A. make some alternate spin-off off of "TY"

B. Come up with a whole new online alias to use

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 39 Minutes Ago
751 posts
287 Days
So... TV?
Hmmm...

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
2,581 posts
218 Days
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >:(

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 58 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
9,013 posts
8.4 Years
Tremendous Yeet

I don't think I'll ever be changing my username again. I've thought about it, but honestly? Fairy just suits me too well imo. If anything I might change it to Faerie but that's basically the same thing. And my alt account is Dreadqueen which is literally perfect so really I can't imagine being anything but those two! :D

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
2,581 posts
218 Days
I think if i went with tremendous yeet id be banned even more than i already am

so yes id probably would have thought of a whole new alias instead lol
Advertiser Content