Advertiser Content

candy and chocolate

Started by Sheep March 27th, 2019 5:07 PM
  • 41 replies

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
do you like candy and chocolate? what are your favorite brands & flavors?

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

EC

Can't be bothered!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
5,464 posts
3.7 Years
I am obsessed lately with those new Hershey's bars that have mini Reese's Pieces in them. Obsessed. Grab four every time I'm at the grocery store.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Ash

Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
13,463 posts
11.3 Years
I like having some from time to time. Definitely not as often as I used to, though. Fruit Candies tend to be my favorites, though for chocolates I can never go wrong with a Hershey's Cookies and Creme. I think after all these years they're still my favorite.

Oh and Reese's I cannot forget those oh no.

Sylphiel

Between your fantasy and my reality
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
13,046 posts
14.9 Years
I am very partial to kit kats and twix bars. Which means I shouldn't have them, because then I'll just sit there wanting to eat the whole bag in one or two sittings. :D But lately I mostly just keep around a bag of hershey kisses just so I have something small and chocolate I can take out and snack on.

Oh, and cadbury mini eggs. There are times when I almost can't get enough of those, so I'm proud of myself for not buying too many of them this year so far.

hoshiko

Age 21
Non-binary
The Deep South
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,985 posts
9.5 Years
i still really love reeses, twix, and hersheys especially. i love the hershey with the reeses pieces in them, like ec said. there's also the big reeses cups that i love.
they/them ★ he/him ★ pashmina
tumblrao3Seán McLoughlincredit

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
5,091 posts
10.7 Years
my sweettooth is bad, so yes, i love candy, but not so much chocolate, unless it's something like peanut butter or white chocolate, lmfao.
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

EC

Can't be bothered!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
5,464 posts
3.7 Years
i still really love reeses, twix, and hersheys especially. i love the hershey with the reeses pieces in them, like ec said. there's also the big reeses cups that i love.
Did you see Reese's are releasing cups on the 1st of April that are more chocolate than usual or more peanut butter than usual, depending on your preference?
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

hoshiko

Age 21
Non-binary
The Deep South
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,985 posts
9.5 Years
Did you see Reese's are releasing cups on the 1st of April that are more chocolate than usual or more peanut butter than usual, depending on your preference?
i did not! o: ill have to try those
they/them ★ he/him ★ pashmina
tumblrao3Seán McLoughlincredit

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,749 posts
13.4 Years
I can't get enough of chocolate, but I've been trying to cut back on those. My favorite are Kit Kats, especially the ones that are different flavors besides milk chocolate.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Wicked3DS

Until the very end.

Age 28
Male
New Jersey
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted April 3rd, 2019
4,559 posts
6.1 Years
Reese's was my favorite until I had strange reactions to peanut butter sandwiches in consecutive days. I enjoy the tang of Sweetarts when it comes to fruity candy and Kit-Kats are my favorite chocolate candy these days.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 56 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
33,115 posts
11.9 Years
I'm not overly much for candy, but chocolate is the way to my heart :3

Sammi

Age 30
Female
The States
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
13,877 posts
14.7 Years
Between the two, I prefer chocolate.
Kinda bummed you can't get Milka bars here in the States like you can in Europe, or at least, not anywhere I've found in my city. I couldn't get enough of it when I was in Germany. Sooooo good. :(
and no those Oreo bars they sell don't count!!
If you're looking for me,
I'm hiding on Reddit or Twitter.

Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
21,536 posts
7.2 Years
I don't eat much of either really but I do have a weakness for jellybeans. I stocked up on some recently after easter and have been enjoying them.

Yurius

Age 29
Canada
Seen September 9th, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2019
15,407 posts
6.3 Years
Hershey cookies n creme chocolate bars.
Or reeses
So face the dark and I'll teach you about fire in the blink of an eye
Now drink the Cyanide
The worlds collide and you know it's pure filth that I hide

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,319 posts
14.5 Years
not much of a candy person. :x for health reasons

chocolate I can deal with in small doses and it's usually white/milk chocolate

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 21 Minutes Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
20,358 posts
7.5 Years
I have a bit of a sweet tooth, but actually do tend to prefer salty/savoury foods honestly. It's a good thing I like sweet foods though because there have been times sugar consumption has essentially been the only thing keeping me alive.

White chocolate is my favourite by some margin and I'm a sucker for gummy worms but idk if I'd call them a favourite. I've consumed a hell of a lot of humbugs and mints though during the times where I haven't been able to eat properly.

Seliph

Lord

Male
Seen 14 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,776 posts
6.7 Years
I mostly resort to 99% bitter chocolate. There are occasions when I eat just regular chocolate. However I don't like how sweet it tastes and I'm also trying to control my eating habits a little.

I don't prefer a certain brand. At the same time there's only one company I could find in my near vicinity who even produces those 99% chocolate bars (Lindt).

Lize

Forever paired with machomuu

Age 23
Female
Seen June 10th, 2019
Posted May 22nd, 2019
571 posts
3.4 Years
Chocolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

Definitely love getting myself some chocolate from Tony's Chocolonely, currently in a phase of my life where i keep getting the white one but also sometimes go for coffee crunch and I mean they have a bunch of different ones that all have their own delicious niche so hey try them out they're really good and great and also fair trade

machomuu

Lilybilly

Male
Americalanavania
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
10,415 posts
11.5 Years
Chocolate's dumb.

Buy me skittles mom. Don't by M&Ms and then wipe off the letters this time. I'll know.
Lize stands for:
L - Love
I - Of
Z - My
E - Life
Eternally bound, eternally paired, eternally Dutch. Say hi to her will ya? It'll be the best decision you make today. Promise.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,072 posts
8.4 Years
I am WEAK for chocolate especially if it has peanut butter in it.

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
3,379 posts
2.3 Years
I am WEAK for chocolate especially if it has peanut butter in it.
Hmm to think it was Steel or Poison as opposed to Chocolate. *Writes down for future reference* As for me, I have a Salt tooth. You put Cheddar Goldfish(*drools*), Cheez’its, Pretzels, Potato Chips or Tostitos in front of me and they just won’t last. I will eat chocolate though, particularly Snickers, Peanut M&M’s, Kit Kat and Twix.

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
31,905 posts
16.9 Years
Skor chocolate bars are my absolute favourite, both to eat and in other things. (The Skor blizzard and mcflurries at DQ/McD's are to die for.) I don't think they have them in the US, though? It's possible they're in other countries, like real Smarties, but I have no idea. Basically they're a hard toffee interior covered in a layer of milk chocolate. So there's a major crunch to it and it's just so good. :catheart:
Advertiser Content