boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
7,122 posts
14.4 Years
also what kind of cut do you like? (filet, sirloin, ribeye, etc.)
do you eat it with anything? (ketchup, steak sauce, etc.)

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Pig

Not Frankie Muniz

Age 24
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 31st, 2019
196 posts
1.4 Years
Medium rare, sirloin, and if it's seasoned properly you shouldn't need to eat it with anything (except mushrooms), especially ketchup you absolute heathens.

I have such a love for steak I've proven I can eat an entire steak in one sitting, every single time no matter how big the cut. One time my mom bet me on this and I sure enough ate an entire 24 ounce steak in one sitting trip to Texas Roadhouse. It's gotta be a mental thing but. Steak's good.

𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓮𝔂-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷❤

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
31,905 posts
16.9 Years
idk about cut, I never pay much attention to that. I just know I I hate T-bone steaks or anything I have to cut around bones. I guess I also prefer leaner cuts, because I also don't want to cut out fat. I'm lazy.

Anyway! I've always preferred medium rare. I think I still do, but lately whenever my dad makes steak, he makes it rare and it's too rare, so I thought maybe my preference was shifting to medium or medium-well, but now I'm looking up examples and nah, it's gotta be medium-rare. Anything else just doesn't seem worth it.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,319 posts
14.5 Years
coloursToday at 4:25 PM
idk how to best describe the steaks that i like but i like them to be kinda juicy but not chewy but i also, because of health issues, do not want to feel like im biting into something thats going to shatter my teeth
so i guess medium

after looking up what medium steak looks like, yeah it def looks like something I would eat. i can also deal with medium-rare.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
5,091 posts
10.7 Years
Well done. I get an upset stomach easily, so for me, well-done is the way to go.
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
6,249 posts
7.7 Years
I've never really paid attention to that but i think usually medium or medium well. Something juicy and with flavor and not too brittle and dry. Love sirloins and prime rib usually with steak sauce or bbq sauce.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
772 posts
296 Days
Anything between medium and well done is good for me.
Hmmm...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!

Age 33
Male
Seattle, WA
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,573 posts
7.4 Years
medium rare for me, perfect and tasty, anything more rare I can't eat it
I don't mind steak sauce, I prefer to eat with artichokes, asparagus, and spinach salad
nice big glass of Diet Coke with extra ice
I ♥ Foxes and Cats!! - art i drew myself
instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
check out my arts: Firox-Fox - Discord: Jyo-Espeon#0363

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
33,115 posts
11.9 Years
medium rare like the pinkness of my mental heart

With chili bearnaise.

Her

Age 26
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
11,219 posts
11.4 Years
Rare with french onion sauce or it is inedible

Steak is the worst of the core meats and while that particular meal is one of my favourite meals ever, it is almost useless to me in any other form

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,072 posts
8.4 Years
I seldom eat steak. It's not something I prefer and if given the choice between steak and something else, I'll no doubt choose the latter.

But when I do eat steak, it needs to be rare. Not just rare but.. criminally rare. Like rare enough that it's highly questionable to serve. Rare as in it's cold in the middle. So rare it's still mooing.

I don't understand it either, maybe it's like a primal, lizard-brain thing? But any kind of steak that's cooked is basically already ruined for me. It's actually pretty embarrassing to deal with at a restaurant tbh.

Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
32,479 posts
11.7 Years
rare to med rare, but i voted med rare since i really only get rare at a particular restaurant and i order med rare everywhere else. anything past med rare i like to pretend doesn't exist. lalalalalalalala i can't hear you
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
21,536 posts
7.2 Years
I like mine rare. If it's slightly pink I will eat it with caution but that is getting too close to being done and I do not like steaks like that at all. Usually I just eat mine in the juices it is cooked in or a small amount of A1.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,072 posts
8.4 Years
I like mine rare. If it's slightly pink I will eat it with caution but that is getting too close to being done and I do not like steaks like that at all.
THANK YOU. I literally thought I was the only person who felt this way I feel so much less insecure, ahaha.

Infinite Insanity
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
323 posts
2.7 Years
Medium rare I guess. I hate too well done a meat. Can't take it. I need a little pink. As for the cut, please do NOT include bone that's all I know.
Seriously though, just give me a Burger and call it a day.
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

Sylphiel

Between your fantasy and my reality
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
13,046 posts
14.9 Years
Medium just because that's what I'm used to ordering, but I'm pretty sure I've had a rare steak before and happily ate it. One of these days I'll finally switch ordering my steaks to medium rare, not sure why I haven't done it yet. But anything above medium is a no-go if I can help it.

Funny story behind that, I grew up having my steaks medium well/well done because that's how my parents (or at least my dad) likes it. One day my parents were cooking steak and one of them was "not done yet" (still had some pink on it), but I was hungry enough that I took it anyway. And...that's how I discovered that steaks like that taste way better than the well-done steaks I was used to. Never looked back after that.

I'm also not picky on the type of steaks I have. No sauce. Maybe just put some garlic on top and I'm good to go.

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
25,490 posts
9.6 Years
I usually order mine medium but I can do either medium or medium rare.

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
7,122 posts
14.4 Years
i only eat my steaks well done with ketchup

lmao jk. i like a nice filet cooked medium! the steak's seasonings are sufficient usually, but i've been known to order them Oscar style. :coolcat:

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

an illegible mess.

i'll make tiny changes to earth.

Male
buffalo, ny.
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
515 posts
8.2 Years
rare to medium rare. anything browner than that its like eating shoe leather to me.
tumblr.|deviantart.|youtube.|instagram.

r.i.p scott hutchison ;; 11/20/81 -- 5/10/18

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
15,156 posts
11.7 Years
Medium rare for me. I don't order it any other way if I can help it, I know what I like.

Mushroom or some pepper sauces pair well imo.
Advertiser Content