• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a few dangly janglies(back to comp after long absence)

The Walrus

it's a me, jesse
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2019
Alright, I've got a few NU teams I've been working on lately. One thing I would like to mention before I lay down my sets, is that I generally dislike using standard sets and/or pokemon. Hence why I have been rolling NU lately. I like making somewhat gimmicky or less common sets that can work decently. Okay, so here goes. I know weather teams have essentially fallen by the wayside...which is exactly why I decided to make a couple and try and roll them deep. Ahem, without further adieu.

First off, my [VERY] WIP sun team. This one is quite unrefined, just messed around a little bit and made this up. I went on to my rain team pretty quick, so I believe this needs some solid refinement.

Spoiler:
[

Aaaaaaand my rain team. I have been using/working on this one a decent bit more than the sun team, but its still in its fledgling stage. I don't win all that many rounds with this team either, but its a bit more synergistic than the sun team. Weather teams sure aren't what they used to be lmao.

Spoiler:

Back