• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] PMD: Legacy of Hatred

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

desktop-hd-pictures-of-the-moon-last-night-download.jpg

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred
UbDPkcR.png
gcrfdla.png
SmmpngN.png
M89t1QC.png
fHlVWB4.png
TlZhYYv.png
gsWL1Ac.png
lB6ZDPk.png
8f01oyE.png
4gETjRs.png
dw5EdUp.png
FydmiqB.png
0VZIiP8.png
wdt0p0Z.png
CdF1HZe.png
LwJEGsF.png
DCVWCDz.png
LxBjEGz.png
LjUbTtN.png

~

geBGxot.png
VBRcLjT.png
Ps1UwH5.png
zd9tahB.png
dgKTB9Y.png

[Main Theme]

So long story short, this is a fanfic I've been wanting to write for a long time. I adore the setting of the Mystery Dungeon games and I was thinking "hey, maybe I should share this with the guys on Pokecommunity". Doing let's plays is fun and all, but I just need that change of pace.

Synopsis: This takes place in the Mystery Dungeon world 100 years after Super Mystery Dungeon (the newer 3DS one) and the setting in particular is Monvel, an original continent full of kingdoms styled after the elemental types.

Ambes, a young Pikachu, and his friends Menti (Marill) and Hall (Minccino) wish to form an exploration team but they also have to deal with the world going crazy around them as bandits, criminals and authority figures fight to seize the Mystic Powers, mythical objects that grant Pokemon unique powers that they normally can't have.

Warning: I'm going to warn everyone off the bat that this story ranges from PG-13 to R for harsh language, gore/character death and disturbing content. I have to preface the story with this because sometimes even I don't know where it'd go... Just that it won't get too severe. I like to play it classy.

That said, let's get started with...

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #1 - Welcome to the World of Peril[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #2 - Kid Lightning[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #3 - Grand Theft Lapidary[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

Forgive me if most of these early chapters don't seem very eventful.

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #4 - Khamsin, The Wind of Destruction[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years
(Here's a list of all the kingdoms/misc stuff in the story, in case anybody's interested. Count this as one giant author's note.):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

Hoo boy, hope you're in for the long haul with these. I'm just glad I have the free time to plan these out - lord knows when that'll change.

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #5 - Day of the Exam[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #6 - A Sudden Start[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #7 - The Hunt Begins[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #8 - A Heated Clash[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #9 - Setting the Stage[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hey there! Hope you don't mind the quick comments I have about your fic. I only read up to chapter three so far, and wanted you to know that someone read that far and wanted to say something.

You certainly have a varied cast here! Just in the first three chapters, several exploration teams have all come in and gone, along with some individual characters. Each one of the characters has their distinct personality beginning to come out, and I'm wondering which ones we're going to follow more closely. I will say that I did have some problems remembering who was who, especially with Hallows and Rhapsody. One thing that might change that is introducing the characters with their names in the narration somehow, instead of waiting to use it until another character says it.

That's really all I have to say so far. Hopefully I can find the time to come back and read the rest of your chapters. Good luck with the rest of the writing!

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years
Hey there! Hope you don't mind the quick comments I have about your fic. I only read up to chapter three so far, and wanted you to know that someone read that far and wanted to say something.

You certainly have a varied cast here! Just in the first three chapters, several exploration teams have all come in and gone, along with some individual characters. Each one of the characters has their distinct personality beginning to come out, and I'm wondering which ones we're going to follow more closely. I will say that I did have some problems remembering who was who, especially with Hallows and Rhapsody. One thing that might change that is introducing the characters with their names in the narration somehow, instead of waiting to use it until another character says it.

That's really all I have to say so far. Hopefully I can find the time to come back and read the rest of your chapters. Good luck with the rest of the writing!

Thank you so much for tuning in! I'll keep that in mind for future chapters. ^ _ ^

I've burned myself out a bit so progress will be coming a little slower, but I'm certainly going to be updating again soon.

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #10 - Setting the Stage Part II[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #11 - Glimpses of Despair[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #12 - Clash of the Titanium Bandits![/FONT]

Spoiler:

Back