• 46 replies

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Thanks! And following my spooky DeadSpace OC is my rendition of a common Creepypasta character.
Spoiler:

Eyeless Jack.

So, I wanted to take a look at common Creepypasta tropes and evolve them into things that I personally would consider more frightening. Supernatural entities don't scare me because they don't exist. I took the typical look of "Eyeless Jack" and turned his shtick into a roaming, armed, and militant teenager - with the means and resources to kill people and the recklessness and lack of impulse control to actually do it. Someone who is organized, tactical, and maybe doesn't do that whole dumb kidney eating thing? Or I guess he could still do that, idk. You don't need to be supernatural to be a cannibal, I guess.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
20,485 posts
7.6 Years
Here's the darker pic I promised. Spoiler'd cause it's a little gross.

Spoiler:

It was originally designed to be a Dead Space Necromorph, with a biology similar to that of a slug, but has since become an OC of mine lol. :')
It looks like something out of an animated surrealist horror. It's very cool.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
It looks like something out of an animated surrealist horror. It's very cool.
Thanks! That's pretty much exactly the vibe I was going for, just also fitting into the Dead Space universe. Let me give you a little backstory on this buddy:

My idea with how this creepy guy (name pending. I'm thinking of simply the "Pulmomorph" or "Wyrm") was created was when slugs from the Ishimura's Bio Ecosystem, originally introduced to help combat decomposing plant matter and fungi, became infected with the Corruption. This lead to rapid growth in size, as well as carnivorous characteristics. They then parasitise a deceased researcher's body, where the slug's mantle is combined with the human's biomass to become a hard outer carapace. The bulbous protrusions on the body are clusters of venomous sacs that, when burst, secrete a thick, viscous mucous that both contaminates the oxygen in an area and slow the "player". The tentacles that hang from the carapace are used to assist in animating the former human's limbs, as well as for taste and smell purposes since they are completely blind. In my illustrated partial version of the infection, the human still has legs which, when fully integrated, will become a vestigial tail, or singular foot, by which the Necromorph slowly travels, leaving a toxic trail behind them, acting as terraformers as well as predators.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
I really love your art, you're incredibly talented! It's very clear you've studied your basics well, you seem to be able to draw anything in various styles, yet they all look very natural and fluid. It's always a joy seeing your art ^^
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Bless your heart, that was such a sweet post. Thank you!! <3

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Spoiler:

Still working on bringing my DS slug into the digital medium. I keep going back and redoing everything, aha. ;;

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Forgot about this one. This is a lineless Wendigo I made a while ago. I had just gotten some new grey copics and wanted to play around. It was just a quick doodle but I had fun. :)
Spoiler:

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Ah, thank you! At some point I’d like to go back to it (or possibly redo it) with a more completed vision in mind. With that drawing I was just sorta making lines without real purpose until it became an image. I think I could do it some real spooky justice with better planning. >:)

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
some pixel art of some cuties :)

Sumner

Novice

Male
Brazil
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,520 posts
1.6 Years
That looks so cuuuute! Nice new avatar :)
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
damn just went through ur stuff and it's so gorgeous and detailed!

love ur sprites the most too. very clean lines and shading ;w;b
That looks so cuuuute! Nice new avatar :)
Ah, you guys are too sweet. Thank you! n_n;;

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
I made a Fairy type abstract wallpaper. :)

Spoiler:

Feel free to use if you want but keep in mind I plan on adding more Fairy stuff so it's technically a WIP!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Aka Screege Mcduke

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
1,422 posts
126 Days
Nice it looks like you took a bunch of random parts of the fairy type pokemon and did whatever you did with those parts but in a good way it looks good
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Sylveon pixel WIP that I never finished, figured I'd post it here shrug. Might make it a part of this little sylveon avatar collection i got but idk that would mean finishing it sooooo

And here's a line-less Sylveon cause why not

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
852 posts
1.7 Years
The x at the bottom just makes it perfect

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,257 posts
13.1 Years
wow is she CUTE

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Ah thank you! For some strange reason my fiance told me not to add a little Sylveon butt, but like??? It's cute??????

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist

Age 22
Female
Mystery Dungeon World
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
20 posts
24 Days
Oooh, gotta say this one reminds me of the art in Pokémon Conquest. Was this inspired by it, by any chance? Sometimes I'd imagine if there was a Conquest game where they added Sylveon as an obtainable eeveelution, and this would fit right in! I also like your other work too, and overall you make great pixel art! Been meaning to go back to working on my pixel art skills as I haven't done that in a long time.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Oooh, gotta say this one reminds me of the art in Pokémon Conquest. Was this inspired by it, by any chance? Sometimes I'd imagine if there was a Conquest game where they added Sylveon as an obtainable eeveelution, and this would fit right in! I also like your other work too, and overall you make great pixel art! Been meaning to go back to working on my pixel art skills as I haven't done that in a long time.
Good eye - indeed it is! Sylveon’s body / pose was referenced from Conquests’s Umbreon. Same with that WIP pixel I never finished, haha. Originally I wanted to recreate the entire Conquest Eeveelution sprite sheet to add Sylveon but I kinda ran out of steam. ╮(─▽─)╭

Either way, thank you! I hope you’re able to get back into pixel art too. :)

Advertiser Content