• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Yutaka's World

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
Broken.Promise.
I will be making this into a game but it won't be a hack I wanna try and make it using flash or something maybe

Cassino
I'm in the Process of scaling the map down so don't worry and thanks i really like Abelia town too

InMooseWeTrust Yea they are I just forgot to put credit in I'm doing that right now

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
updated route 301 to new tiles and renamed route 301 to route 1
hope this dont count as spam but I've added a new trainer for the region

Last edited:
Years
Awesome so far! Hey, how are you planning this out? I'm working on a hack too but it's pretty intimidating because there's so much stuff to figure out >_<

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
Awesome so far! Hey, how are you planning this out? I'm working on a hack too but it's pretty intimidating because there's so much stuff to figure out >_<
yea im sorta planing this out tho i have no idea what im going to actually make this with because I don't want it to be a Rom/hack

Years
Lol, well, you're going to have to hack a ROM anyway, that's basically all we're doing, modifying ROM files to our liking. I'm not sure how you would do it otherwise...

Back