• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Original Story Feedback

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
I was wandering if someone could give me some feedback on my story I have been working on? Just your personal opinions on the story itself, its concepts, the characters...and even nitty gritty details if you feel necessary. I've been feeling a little defeated with my writing lately so I have been on and off but im hoping what I have written is headed in the right direction.

www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Psssh, your link there isn't working. This should be it, then?

Anyways, hey sorry to hear you're feeling a bit defeated with your writing there. I'll be honest, I've been very busy following other fics in other sites, real life, and my own story that I'm practically swamped. I can't promise you anything, but I might try to read and comment on a few chapters when I can spare some time. Also I should mention that usually the forum doesn't allow for threads asking for feedback, so this is a gentle warning here.

In the meantime, why don't you check out/comment on some fics here? I know a lot of other folks feeling the same way due to lack of feedback here, so you leaving a comment will make someone's day. =)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Thank you! and I am sorry about posting this here then. I was unaware. Should've probably read the rules better lol. Also I would definitely appreciate anything you could offer! Means a lot. These links should work.

Chapter 1-12
Chapter 13-23

Back