• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
^ I tried that Kura, it was very good. I also love it when the crust is very thin. It makes the tomatoes even more tasty ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Since I got nothing better to do right now here's a kitty.

1362635639427.png

Pizza with ranch dip is also pretty good btw.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello guys! Back from a tiring day at school. At least, I have 72% as average grades. Thanks god, my mom won't cry on me!
Peperoni and/or cheese = best pizza or just visit a Taco Bell!

Years
I've heard from Hawaiian people that a real Hawaiian pizza wouldn't have pineapple on it - it would have spam. They really like their spam over there.

And speaking of bacon, has anyone else heard of that tick whose bite can make you allergic to eating red meat?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I had no idea that kind of tick existed o.o that's really scary.

On the subject of sensitivities to meat, I once thought I had an intolerance to Chicken because every time I would eat it, Id get a stomachache. It was way back in 6th grade, and I kinda got sick a lot that year for some reason, it was weird, I dont have that problem now though, with any foods really.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yes yes. I like that we're talking about pizza. I love Canadian bacon pizza and hamburger pizza. Wish my dad would buy it more. A few weeks back we got a garlic bread pizza. My gosh it's delicious.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Garlic Bread pizza sounds so good @_@ I really like garlic bread.

Pizza topic eh? I like White pizza only( picky I know but that's what I like)and pretty much any toppings I like, Im a fan of mushrooms and I also like ham, bacon, pepperoni, sausage,olives and things like that,really good.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I had a slice a couple of hours ago from this place that definitely has to be run by guys who went to new york. Thin slice, minimal sauce, and slices the size of your face with uber chewy dough.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I tried to making a Pizza once.The bottom base burned though i ate it anyways :x.I was seriously hungry.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
When I was younger I'd make pizza out of pita bread. If I had pita bread I'd make some right now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I used to make ghetto smores with chocolate icing and marshmallow fluff on graham crackers...

wait I still do that

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Speaking of smores, anyone remember those dessert pizzas that Lunchables had back then, you know the ones with the chocolate frosting and M&Ms lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back