• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Discussions Section: The Favorite Pokémon Tournament has returned!

Years
The Favorite Pok?mon Tournament has returned!

PZJ34Z0.png

Can you believe it? For the fifth straight year, the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament has made its way to Pok?mon General, hosted by yours truly! Not only are we celebrating this exciting milestone, but for the first time ever, the Pok?mon of Alola are included in our polls! For veteran PCers, I probably don't need to explain the FPT, but for those of you that haven't participated before, the goal is pretty straight forward- we pit nearly all Pok?mon type by type into polls, where all you have to do is select your favorites from the list. At the end of each week, the results are counted, and the Pok?mon with the most votes moves on to the final poll. In the final, all those winning Pok?mon are pitted against each other one more time, with the winner(s) of that crowned as PC's favorite Pok?mon of 2017!

To kick off week one, we're starting with polls for your favorite Rock and Bug type Pok?mon. Be sure to click on the respective types below to go and cast your votes, but make sure to do so before October 13th. May the best Pok?mon win!​

????????

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 14, 2017
Can you believe it? For the fifth straight year, the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament has made its way to Pok?mon General, hosted by yours truly! Not only are we celebrating this exciting milestone, but for the first time ever, the Pok?mon of Alola are included in our polls! For veteran PCers, I probably don't need to explain the FPT, but for those of you that haven't participated before, the goal is pretty straight forward- we pit nearly all Pok?mon type by type into polls, where all you have to do is select your favorites from the list. At the end of each week, the results are counted, and the Pok?mon with the most votes moves on to the final poll. In the final, all those winning Pok?mon are pitted against each other one more time, with the winner(s) of that crowned as PC's favorite Pok?mon of 2017!

To kick off week one, we're starting with polls for your favorite Rock and Bug type Pok?mon. Be sure to click on the respective types below to go and cast your votes, but make sure to do so before October 13th. May the best Pok?mon win!

????????

??????

Ohhh! what a announcement I don't believed my ear. I wait from a long time for this tournament.
Thanks

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 14, 2017
What is the behind story of this announcement? My heart is melt to know about the pockmon.

luckypatcher

Lucky Patcher
Years
there are many Pokemon which I like but my favorite Pokemon is Dragonite as it can attack any type of attack and it is most powerful Pokemon among all.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 14, 2017
I believe in every pokemon tournament, which is hosted truly. It is true that from the fifth straight year pokemon general make its way.

Back