• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clickbait version of your fic titles/You Have To Try Out This Fun Game

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Here's a silly and hopefully fun game - share the titles of your fics, but rename them into a clickbait title. Up to you how much spoilers you want to include for your stories, but don't do spoiler titles for other people's fics please.

Some examples I'll throw up of my own to get us started:

The Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum --> What Really Happened In This Crime Filled Region!
Unfortunately Blue --> One Of These Cute Dogs Is Not Like The Others
Fairy Tale --> Several Pokemon Change Type Overnight! Number Five Will Shock You
A Change of the Season --> This Shocking Celebrity Death Throws Town Into Chaos

Bay

Years
LOL over Through the Aura and Beaten Beater's clickbaits. Darren is actually Nanu.

Okay, let's see, for a few fics I posted here:

New Paths --> Professor Kukui and Team Skull's Guzma Are Sighted Together! Best Friends, or Something More?
The Scent of Roses --> A Gym Trainer Caught Living Together With An Ex-Galactic Scientist!
Foul Play -- > Unova's Elite Four Grimsley Sighted In Alola! Is He Leaving The Pokemon League For Good?

Last edited:

Vragon

Neat, I'll give it a try (I'll also include some stories I plan to write):

PMD the series #1 Dreams from the future --> Time Travel done right
PMD the series #2 Gates to Infinity --> When you fight for the apocalyptic power you never knew you wanted
PMD the series #3 Flowing Destiny --> Dark, Darker and explosions better than Micheal Bay
PMD the series #4 Against the World --> Final Fantasy + Pokémon Mystery Dungeon + Laser Beams on roller skates.
PMD the series #5 Psycho V --> A game of life, death, cults, sacrifice and punkish style from your parents teenage years.
PMD the series #6 Distortion --> Power, Revenge and World Obliteration done all more than once.
PMD the series #7 Spirit Eclipse --> Dive into the mind of a serial killer (Pokémon edition)
PMD the series #8 Boundless Refract --> Meet the worst in you, literally.

Shattered Crests Bk 1 --> Your normal life ends in a night, cheers
Shattered Crests Bk 2 --> How not to compromise with moves

Worldless Act 0.0 --> Who wants to see a lot of dead bodies?
Worldless Act 0.2 --> How not to kill a God.
Worldless Act 1.0 --> You don't know anything, but do everything
Worldless Act 0.8 --> Massacre, chaos and mayhem the musical, except not a musical

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Just going to do a general summary because I couldn't think of much for each part.

Long Twilight Struggle - What happens when children don't have parental supervision? Number five will make you cry!

Amazing that both bobandbill and I used "number five" in our entries.

Back