• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Engine] Pokémon for Ace

How should Pokemon storage be handled?

• With Yanfly's script.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • With a separate, but unified box.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With individual boxes that is a list of names.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • With individual boxes that shows the overworld graphics of the Pokemon.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Another way. (Please tell me how)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
It turns out the 8.1 patch had the data files from the wrong project, so I've uploaded a new patch with the right files. Please go an download that one please.

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
Years
Pokemon Ace 8 Item Effects error

Can anyone solve this error in RMVX of the script Item Effects ' line 213: NoMethod Error occured.
It happens every time if I switch out with a Pokemon after I took down this Weedle or any , after that I switched out and right after that I took out that Poke out then that error occured. Its Updated. To 8.2. I really. Hope some one can help me.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 3, 2019
SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL FUCKING GOD PLEASE PROVIDE A BETTER LINK ADFLY IS A SHADY FUCKING SITE PLUS AS SOON AS I PRESSED SKIP AD MY ANTI VIRUS STARTED FREAKING THE FUCK OUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME A LINK TO THIS WITH USING ACTUAL LEGIT SITES LIKE GOOGLE DRIVE OR DROPBOX

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2022
So...Ah...I open the game,but some kind of error occourer....Like a...
"Unable to find file:

Error occured, check the debug console to more information."

So...I need to Download something?Or change some thing?

PS: I using the version Pokemon For Ace 9.

Back