• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
TF2 tomorrow? Sounds awesome, haven't played in about a month! Hopefully I can make it if I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow. Don't mind my still noobness xD

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hey guys, I want to be able to invite everybody to the servers, so anyone that's thinking of participating, please add me on Steam. You'll find me as marzmayz.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'll be there. Name will be displayed as Gavin. Do we have many people joining in? Been practising for a few hours because I suck! 8]

Skip Class

Years
Apparently something came up around the time TF2 suppose to be and I may or maynot be able to make it, is there gonna be another event any time soon after this one?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hey guys, thanks everyone for participating. The turnout was rather weak, I think six or seven of us got together. It kind of sucks when it's a team game like that, makes the teams rather small.

Hopefully the next time we can get more people involved. This was kind of a shotgun event, haha. But it was still fun nonetheless!

User19sq

I think we all sucked in this game, but it was still pretty damn fun. XD

Let's try gathering more players next time. >:3

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I think we all sucked in this game, but it was still pretty damn fun. XD

Let's try gathering more players next time. >:3

Honestly I did everything I could. I messaged everyone in the PC Steam Group that was either in-game on TF2 or Online, inviting them to the server.

User19sq

This was also pretty short-notice, so it was sorta guaranteed to be a small number all its own.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Durr, I thought it was going to be on Saturday. Didn't read about it being moved to Friday, damn. Oh well, next time I suppose.

Years
Apologies that the event didn't run as smoothly as planned; it was thrown together very quickly and I take the responsibility.

However, I am having the same thing set up for THIS SATURDAY 19TH! It will be at the same time 8pm GMT seeing as I think that might be the best time for everyone.

You all game since there is more notice now? XD​

Years
I'll join, what's the group? My sleep schedule is a bit hectic, but I'll try my best. You should note that while I do have 580+ hours in TF2, I'm quite rubbish at it.

Skip Class

Years
I could give that time a try seeing as it's 8 in the morning for me. All depends whether I end up sleeping in again xD Will try my best though!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I'll try to make it. Might not be able to.

Back