• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Okey how about Shinx, Pyroar, 7-11 Lugia (which is UT) and Yveltal (I'll list the specifics if you'd like since I have 4 of them, 2 shiny 2 standard) for the shiny gen 7 starters and SUM2013 Giritina?
Sure, sounds good to me! A standard Yveltal is fine, and I take any and all so either is fine.

what is youki? i think it is jolly. if you already have, i can breed another one with your prefered natures in no time.
Yes Jolly. That sounds good to me! Do you have males and females available?

Years
Yes Jolly. That sounds good to me! Do you have males and females available?
yes. i think i do. i already put them on bank. i can't check them now since i'm still on progress hunting for shiny odoridori, is it oricorio? hell i'm struggling enough with unlikely S.O.S call pokemon. i'll let you know once i got the shiny.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
yes. i think i do. i already put them on bank. i can't check them now since i'm still on progress hunting for shiny odoridori, is it oricorio? hell i'm struggling enough with unlikely S.O.S call pokemon. i'll let you know once i got the shiny.
No prob, let me know whenever! OOO I would trade for that for sure, if you manage it! Good luck!! c:

Years
No prob, let me know whenever! OOO I would trade for that for sure, if you manage it! Good luck!! c:
got some bad news. first, i failed to find shiny oricorio because i accidentally killed the caller. that was sad. anyway, another bad news is that the 6 IVs jangmo-o was all female. the only best male i have is the one with 30 on HP with the rest 31 IVs.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
got some bad news. first, i failed to find shiny oricorio because i accidentally killed the caller. that was sad. anyway, another bad news is that the 6 IVs jangmo-o was all female. the only best male i have is the one with 30 on HP with the rest 31 IVs.
Aww, that's tough, sorry about that. :c As for the Jangmo-o it's no problem! I was just curious if there was options. As it is, I'll take a female, and please nickname it Stella for me!

Let me know what you'd like in return; I wouldn't mind sending you 2-3 Pokemon if you've got a lot you'd like. c:

Years
Aww, that's tough, sorry about that. :c As for the Jangmo-o it's no problem! I was just curious if there was options. As it is, I'll take a female, and please nickname it Stella for me!

Let me know what you'd like in return; I wouldn't mind sending you 2-3 Pokemon if you've got a lot you'd like. c:
thank goodness then. would you like stella in japanese or alphabetic?
i would be happy if you got any appricorn pokemon with EMs.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
thank goodness then. would you like stella in japanese or alphabetic?
i would be happy if you got any appricorn pokemon with EMs.
OH OH I forgot you were playing it in Japanese! Yay! In that case, I'd like the nickname to be せいら instead!

Hmm, as I don't have the balls that anything is in jotted down, I'll have to check my collection. I I miiiight have some stuff that was personally bred for me in apricorn balls as well, so if you want them for just breeding I wouldn't mind sending those over. Anything in specific yer looking for?

Years
OH OH I forgot you were playing it in Japanese! Yay! In that case, I'd like the nickname to be せいら instead!

Hmm, as I don't have the balls that anything is in jotted down, I'll have to check my collection. I I miiiight have some stuff that was personally bred for me in apricorn balls as well, so if you want them for just breeding I wouldn't mind sending those over. Anything in specific yer looking for?
if you have level ball cyndaquil, or fast ball pikachu, or love ball salandit. it will be great.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
UPDATE!
6TH GEN
- Added a myriad of Event Pokemon (including many 10th Anniversary events!)
- Updated formatting to minimize images and clutter

NOTE: I still have not migrated my Event Pokemon to 7th Gen, however now that everything is organized this should be happening soon. They can be received on 7th ahead of time however, so feel free to still offer for them!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Hello, i saw a section called specific flawless/near flawless pokemon under your want section. Not sure how it work tho. Does that mean u are looking for someone to breed the pokemon for u?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello, i saw a section called specific flawless/near flawless pokemon under your want section. Not sure how it work tho. Does that mean u are looking for someone to breed the pokemon for u?
Sure! "Specific" just means I only wants what's in the list. If you happen to have exactly what I'm looking for already bred, that's fine as well, but I want nicknames on them so self-bred is preferred!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Sure! "Specific" just means I only wants what's in the list. If you happen to have exactly what I'm looking for already bred, that's fine as well, but I want nicknames on them so self-bred is preferred!

Does it have to be shiny tho? Cuz i happen to have that naive treecko

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I will do that for u when i get home. Can i choose anything from yr offer?
Sure! I offer 2-3 normal Shinies/Events for it, or like a competitive Shiny if you want one of those. Since it's a specific IV spread and I haven't found anyone else to do it tho, if you want up to two competitives I'd be okay with that!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Sure! I offer 2-3 normal Shinies/Events for it, or like a competitive Shiny if you want one of those. Since it's a specific IV spread and I haven't found anyone else to do it tho, if you want up to two competitives I'd be okay with that!

One comp shiny is fine. I would like the shiny modest samurott. Wednesday 6pm your time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back