• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Where on PC do you mostly post, these days?

Or do you mostly hang out on the battleserver or Discord?

TY

Video games i post mostly, or Forum Games, or this place... thats about it

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Anywhere that interests me. But I mostly prefer discussion topics.
I generally don't participate at all in the Underground or anything to do with hacking though, showcases and everything.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think I mostly chillpost here in OT, but also here and there as I feel like. I welcome new users in M&G regularly enough also (I hope!)

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Pokémon topics (mostly Pokémon Trivia), Off-Topic Discussions, and Entertainment & Media (not Anime & Manga). That's where the posting goes; elsewhere, I lurk.

Though mostly inactive, I'm also on both the Discord and battle servers.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Mostly VG, dabbling occasionally here and in Pokemon Trivia. Nothing has really changed in all the time I've been here in my posting habits. xD

Years
Pokemon topics (other than Trivia), Anime & Manga, Off-Topic, and Deep Discussion. I occasionally read Fan Fictions on here as well. Never been into Hacking or Science & Technology, though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I jump around sections, posting in whatever topics I find interesting. Then if I still feel like posting, I go to trivia.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I love my section and I'm mostly seen there, posting until I run out of threads (though sadly I've been so busy with studies these past couple of days!).

If I'm not in Pokémon Trivia, then I'll post in any other thread that interests me. Mostly here, Forum Games, and the Pokémon sections in general.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Nowhere in particular nowadays.

Mostly Off-Topic and Pokemon general, but I tend to just wander and lurk a lot in small intervals.

At one time it was Pokemon Anime, and the anime and manga section. :>

Back