• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pinball

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Pokemon Pinball was a spinoff series of two games during generations I and III. It's exactly as it sounds: a Pokemon themed pinball game, in which you catch Pokemon in various Pinball fields. The original game had two fields: Red and Blue, while Pinball Ruby & Sapphire had well... Ruby & Sapphire Fields. Both of these games also had a rumble feedback feature, of all things, implemented with them, however the Ruby/Sapphire version only has Rumble feedback if played in the Game Boy Player.

Has anyone ever played these games? If so, what did you think of them? This is probably one of the very few Pokemon spinoff games I never got to play. ;;

Years
I've never played, but seen pictures and maybe videos as a kid. Doesn't seem like many I know played it either, especially compared to some of the other spinoffs?

listening to some tracks now that I've read this thread 👍

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I played GBA version of the pinball series. The game was inspired by other game like this such as Kirby Pinball expect you catch a pokeball in a pineball style, upgrade your pokeball

Back