weeb

Age 22
Male
nowhere spectacular
Seen February 1st, 2017
Posted January 3rd, 2017
4,285 posts
8.3 Years
Are you often suspicious about something going on, wether it be social, or political/conspiracy/whatever? Do you come up with crazy theories of what people think of you/regarding your suspicion?
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.

Age 27
Male
Old People Community, USA
Seen December 10th, 2014
Posted December 10th, 2014
1,388 posts
6.9 Years
I'm not, but I have a friend who's a major conspiracy nut to the point where he and some of his friends spend weekends preparing themselves for the inevitable government takeover.

The funny thing is he's in the Army so if there's a government takeover they might call on him to help out.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts

Age 30
Female
London, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Seen January 21st, 2019
Posted June 25th, 2018
10,987 posts
15.3 Years
Yes, I'm usually very suspicious about other people's intentions. However, I often naively give them the benefit of the doubt when I look back to realize I shouldn't have. I don't really come up with theories of what people think of me, though.
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you

Male
Preparing for trouble and making it double.
Seen September 6th, 2016
Posted May 27th, 2014
5,151 posts
9.3 Years
Yes, I'm often suspicious that other people have ulterior motives when they ask me to do stuff or give me things.
Female
Seen February 24th, 2013
Posted January 26th, 2013
459 posts
7.3 Years
Im a bit of a paranoid person, and have tendencies to think people are after me or trying to use me to get ahead. It leads to me not being very trusting and stressing out.
Ah, social anxiety. When I was younger, I had intense paranoia that people were able to read my thoughts. Thanks to treatment that has since diminished. Have you sought professional help for this, Aqua?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.

Age 29
Male
Australia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted December 21st, 2017
8,960 posts
8.9 Years
Socially I have always been very suspicious. Well, less so now than I used to, but sometimes I still get a pang of it. Whenever somebody new talked to me I always assumed they were mocking me and I often came off very rude or quiet when I responded to them.

Politically, not really.
Moderator of General Chat
Advertiser Content