• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I said I would try not to post again until I got a new shiny.

I haven't gotten any new shinies, but hey, I lasted for eight days! That's a record for me. :D

Anyways, I've accomplish a bit, I suppose...I got to the part where I can soft reset for Lugia. All the purification chambers are ready and everything, but it takes a while to do a soft reset for it. I really should try to settle down and go for Suicune, but I'm either too lazy, or I just want to soft reset and be on the computer...I can't get it if I keep thinking like that, though! I think it's high time that I got a shiny Latias or Bulbasaur, so I'm hoping to et them pretty quickly. I've also decided that if I don't get a shiny Latias by October 4th (my one year anniversary for hunting it), I will temporarily hunt for Beldum. If I don't get Azelf by Septermeber 2nd, I'll be switching to Cranidos (yes, I realize that was a bit random).

I think that's all the news I have for you guys, so...wish me luck!

Oh, and before I post, I just realized that it's been about three weeks since my last shiny, and I'm already super desperate.

It's just so pathetic of me.

Edit: This is my thousandth post here...maybe my luck will change for the better!

Years
Congrats to everyone who got a new shiny :D I didn't get anything new, but i got my second badge in Emerald :) One step closer to the legendaries! But should i go for Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza first, or the Regi's? Good luck to everyone

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
1.ok my comp back up and running (yay)
2.i have still yet to understand chaining and IVS(AND YES I KNOW IT HAS NOTHING TO WIT SHINIES)BUT I NEED SOME HELP CAN SOME1 HELP THROUGH pm
3.i asked my friend to use his action replay (boo) to catch a mew (ok) and when i got there something happened on my 5 th try at SRing (oooohh)im sure u can guess (if you don't then your v.blunt) it was shiny does it count and i want to hear some co-owners opinions plz answer me.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
YEAH SURE I POST THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OK (HOPEFULLY WITHIN A FEW HOUR BECUASE MY MUMS MONING ABOUT DISHIES AND MY ROOM(SORRY ABOUT CAPS KEY BOARD IS MESSED UP, AND IT DOESNT MEAN SARCASM)

P.S. WAT ABOUT CLONING SHINES BECAUSE IVE GOT 8 EEVEES I WANT TO EVOLVE THAT ARE SHINY CLONESOF MY ORIGANAL EEVEE WHICH I LATER NAMED NEOBREON

P.P.S.I HAVE A SHINY LUGIA UP FOR TRADE IF MY WIRELESS WORKS BUT ILL HAVE TO SAY SADLY ITS CHEATED FOR IT WAS PASSED FROM MY COUSIN AND I REALLY DONT LIKE IT OR ANY LUGIA FOR THAT MATER UNLESS IT PESONALLY CAUGHT IT WITH THE TICKET BECAUSE PEOPLE START MOANING THAT ITS FAKE AND MEW DOESNT MATTER IT JUST A TROPHY TO GO WITH MY (NON-SHINY) TRIO PIXES ON MY PEARL

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Lol ~Fufu3000~, I'm trying to do the same thing and not post here until I have something worthy to talk about, like getting a new shiny. I'm more pathetic... Last ones were my pony army. I hope you have better luck on Latias and don't be a loser like me. D;

About the Mew, well I would say it's sorta legit (probably semi legit at the most since your Mew and my Lugia aren't equal when I was screaming on a plane to get a ticket and you weren't ah nightmares still I suck that much D8) since your friend earned it without cheating it directly but don't trade here it please. Most people do not even like warp island or ticket hacks and will not like it at all since a ticket was not even released in North America and Europe for Emerald Mew. They only like the real deal... Keep it to yourself then since it is truly a nice trophy. Congrats. ^_^

Clones don't count here. And please don't offer hacks at all. Just release them if you don't want them.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To TwilightBlade: Lol at "Last ones were my pony army."

-.-
Nothing new on my part, my Buneary chains keep being broken by utter annoying randomness. Oh well, I'll just have to keep on trying, hoping that it turns out to be a Female this time, unlike last time... Good luck to all!

Dawnfanboy: Congratulations on the Cherubi!

Dragonking_ShinyElite: Congratulations on the Porygon!

rapid whalelord: Congratulations on the Mew! A cool Trophy indeed!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
hiii Twilightblade ^_^!!! i havent heard from you in forever XD *huggles* how ya been??

hey everyone!!! i hope everyones shiny hunting is going well...ive decided to give up on shiny hunting for a bit and train pokemon so if anyone is looking for battles just let me know ok XD

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Yo guys Im back from vacation and I got sad news... I cant find my emerald. And still no roselia.
So what else did I miss?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
oh ok. So now Ive lost all my shinies man. btw nice avatar.

Btw congrats to all on catching new shinies.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I got my first shiny on pearl with the pokeradar yay!

I mean with pearl i coulda sworn i was cursed, but yesterday i finally managed to chain my first radar shiny on pearl, and it's a roselia too, my favorite.

Pics
Trainer ID
Info
Stats
Looks like i got the short end of the stick nature-wise yet again, but hey, a shiny is a shiny right?
EDIT:Nuts, forgot to change the pic size again

TwilightBlade

Years
Hey Zach, I'm doing fine. Nice to see you again. *huggles back* ^.^ Aww sorry to hear that you're taking a break from shinies... I might be soon too. I'm not having luck with any soft resets but I'll be wasting my time on homework and not training. D:

Sorry to hear about your Emerald, Lil Dill... That's why I have a clone of my shiny Lugia in Emerald, XD, and Pearl just to be safe since it's meh babeh. I hope you can find it soon (try under the bed since I found my Golf there rofl) or buy Pearl...

Major congrats on the Roselia. It might motivate me to go back in the Trophy Garden sometime since it's been two months after I failed on my Eevee craze. Well my friend is luckier and he got me a shiny Umbreon so yayz. My friend also got a Misdreavus recently and I might go after that too. Or Buneary...

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
How do you get one of those little images that show all your shinies ? Please tell me !

I have these (NOW UPDATED !)

Pikachu
Minun
Pachirisu
Milotic
Ninetails
Umberon
Cherrim
Lunatone

I found my Lunatone, Minun and Ninetales on my Ruby, so I traded them to Emerald, cloned them and traded them to Diamond (my best game)

TwilightBlade

Years
The Shiny Cards can be requested here. Make sure to read all of the rules before posting there. And nice shiny collection. :D

Edit: Also just noticed that the first few posts of this club aren't ever updated too much... Wish this could change and we strive to complete a shiny dex. D;

Edit2: I see you posted there... ;O I'm not getting a card till I get Ho-oh or any shiny that I like or maybe just anything gah. Dx

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Wow.

I just realized how much I miss my shiny Rapidash from my Silver version.

I believe I will start breeding for one as soon as I get a few more shinies (via the PokeRadar) on Diamond. I'd rather not chain for one because I'd really like for my shiny Ponyta to have some sense of individuality. By breeding for it, I can get egg moves for it (Individuality Mark # 1), and it'll be the first shiny I ever got through hatching. And just because I love shiny Ponyta so much, I might chain for it, as well.

But I have to get ungrounded, first. Wah.

Back